Avila Beach hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Avila Beach
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 27% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 137% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 290||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 413||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Avila Beach hotel
- If you would like to stay in a hotel that is situated on the shores of Avila Beach itself, you should consider staying in the 3-star Avila Lighthouse Suites. This hotel has some rooms that have views over the ocean, and the swimming pool and hot tub are both situated to make the most of these views. Avila Beach is a 3-minute walk away from this hotel.
- For those visitors who are looking to explore one of the vineyards in this region, think about staying at the 3-star Avila Village Inn. This hotel is set back from the coast and is a 5-minute drive away from the Kelsey See Canyon Vineyards & Winery, which is set among the orchards of apple trees in the See Canyon and which organizes wine tasting events and also sells the wines that are produced at the vineyards.
- The 3-star Inn at Avila Beach is a place you could consider booking into if you would like to stay somewhere that caters to all activities in the area. This hotel provides free bicycles if you would like to explore the Avila Beach area by bike. This hotel will also organize snorkeling and hiking trips, as well as horse-riding activities.
- If you would like to play a bit of golf while you are in Avila Beach, you could consider staying at the San Luis Bay Inn by Wyndham Vacations. This 3-star hotel is a 2-minute drive from the 18-hole golf course at Avila Beach Golf Resort, which is designed around the tidal estuary and the hills surrounding the area and is accessible to golfers of all levels.
- Visitors who would like to stay in the center of Avila Beach to be near some of the restaurants and wine tasting rooms as well as being within easy walking distance of the Avila Beach Pier might think about staying in the 4-star Avila La Fonda Hotel. This boutique hotel is set back a little from the beachfront but is a 3-minute walk away from the start of the Avila Beach Pier.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Avila Beach
Are hotels in Avila Beach safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Avila Beach?
Which hotels in Avila Beach, CA have a swimming pool?
Which hotels in Avila Beach, CA include breakfast in the price?
Which hotels in Avila Beach, CA have parking for guests?
Which hotels in Avila Beach, CA have family rooms?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Avila Beach?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Avila Beach by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Avila Beach hotels
Go to map