Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Kigali
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||C$ 107|
|Average price (weekend night):||C$ 86|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun. - Thu.
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri. & Sat.
How much does a hotel in Kigali cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Kigali hotel
- If you are flying into Kigali International Airport you will need to search for hotels in Kigali near the airport. Martin Aviator Motel is a short walk from the airport and offers a complimentary shuttle service to the airport for guests. Kigali Airport Hotel is also convenient for air passengers and just over half a mile away.
- For five-star hotels in Kigali, check in at the Kigali Marriott Hotel where they offer free fitness classes to guests, as well as access to a spa, outdoor pool and an Italian restaurant. Further afield, Kigali Serena Hotel offers guests two international restaurants that overlook the outdoor pool, plus use of a spa with a gym, and a lounge with a piano bar.
- If you’re looking for hotels in Kigali city center, then 2000 Hotel is in the heart of Kigali and the highest hotel in the city and a two-minute walk from Kigali City Tower. Also, in Downtown Kigali and set on a hill is Urban by CityBlue, or you could stay at Hotel Des Mille Collines which offers garden and hill views.
- Bringing the family on your trip? There are several family-friendly hotels in Kigali that cater for children, including Tea House Kigali which offers a kid’s pool and a babysitting service. The Manor Hotel has an outdoor swimming pool and can provide family rooms.
- For cheap hotels in Kigali, consider staying in a hostel or inn. Backpackers will love Discover Rwanda Youth Hostel, located near the center of Kigali in Kimihurura. It offers private rooms, dormitories and camping, plus hot showers and catering. Located in the city center, 5 Swiss Hotel offers budget accommodation and is also close to the Gorilla Statue.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Kigali
Are there any hotels in Kigali with a golf course?
Golf Hills Residence Hotel has access to Kigali Golf Course, which is 1.8 miles away. Located in Nyarutarama and adjacent to Kigali’s only Golf Course, Hotel Villa Portofino is a mile from the golf course.
Which hotels in Kigali have the best wellness facilities?
Centrally located Park Inn by Radisson offers a wealth of health and wellness services, including a swimming pool, spa, hair and nail salon and fitness center. Also, in the city center, the Radisson Blu Hotel & Convention Center offers guests an outdoor spa, multi-purpose fitness center and the Spa by Amani.
Are there any luxury hotels in Kigali?
With 5-stars, The Retreat is a luxury boutique, eco-friendly solar powered resort that features locally crafted sustainable teak wood furniture. On-site Fusion Restaurant combines international cuisine with local Rwandan flavors, while guests can also make use of the two outdoor pools, gym and take part in yoga classes.
Which are the nearest hotels in Kigali to Kigali Genocide Memorial?
Well located for sightseeing, the 3-star Legend Hotel is just under a mile from the memorial, which is a tribute to victims of the 1994 Rwandan genocide. The hotel offers a restaurant as well as a lounge and bar. A mile from the memorial is Mama Rwanda Youth Hostel, which has an on-site fitness center, playground and children’s club.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.