Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Mangalore
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 17% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 81% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 45||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 44||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Mangalore hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
When to book a hotel in Mangalore
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Mangalore hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Mangalore, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Mangalore in September and August.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Mangalore if you stay on a Sunday. The opposite is true for, Saturday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Mangalore for 5 days.
- Mangalore is the chief port city in the Indian state of Karnataka and a thriving commercial and industrial centre. If you’re planning to visit Mangalore on business, consider a stay at Goldfinch Hotel near Jyothi Circle, which features valet parking, lobby Wi-Fi, a business centre and conference space as well as a rooftop café and bar, and is a 30-minute drive from Mangalore (IXE) International Airport. Ginger Mangalore also offers a business centre and conference space, and is a 26-minute drive to the airport.
- If you plan on visiting Mangala Stadium, which is the main venue for sporting events, carnivals, state fairs and other cultural activities in Mangalore, Hotel Poonja International near Hampankatta is about a mile away and features free buffet breakfast, lobby Wi-Fi, parking, a restaurant, 24-hour front desk and onsite car rental. Another good option in the same district is The Verda Saffron, which offers 24-hour room service, Wi-Fi, parking and is a kilometre away from Mangalore Central Railway Station.
- When in Mangalore, visit the St. Aloysius College Chapel, which is a five hundred-year-old Catholic church with impressive frescoes. Not far away is the Kadri Manjunatha Temple with its black murtis of Rama and Sita. The Gateway Hotel Old Port Rad is a seven-minute drive from the chapel and a 13-minute drive from the temple. There is also Treebo Pappilon Palace on near Srinivasan College, which is a four minute drive from the chapel and offers free Wi-Fi, parking, breakfast and a 24-hour front desk.
- Spend some time shopping at the City Centre Mall and the Mangalore Central Market, which is one kilometre away, then have a bite to eat at Table Town Restaurant on Attavar Road with its tasty North Indian cuisine. Table Town restaurant is a five minute walk away from Metro Plaza Hotel, which offers free Wi-Fi and parking, breakfast, a 24-hour front desk and onsite car rental, and is next to Mangalore Central Railway Station.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Mangalore
Are hotels in Mangalore safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any hotels in Mangalore near Kadri Hill Park?
Are there any hotels in Mangalore with fitness facilities?
Are there any hotels in Mangalore that offer an airport shuttle?
Are there any good hotels in Mangalore near the beach?
How do I find a hotel in central Mangalore?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Mangalore?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Mangalore by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Mangalore hotels
Go to map