Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Narragansett
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 35% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 23% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 320||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 402||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Narragansett hotel
- For cheap hotels in Narragansett, stay at Scarborough Beach Motel. Across the street from Scarborough Beach and 4.9 miles from the center of Narragansett, this budget-friendly motel offers kitchenettes in each room and allows children under 11 to stay for free. Complimentary amenities include morning coffee, Wi-Fi and parking.
- The Atlantic House Hotel is one of the hotels in Narragansett Bay. Overlooking the bay, this historic 3-star hotel features a restaurant, beach access and a sundeck with furniture, umbrellas and bay views. Shells by the Sea Bed and Breakfast is located close to the bay, 2.2 miles from Narragansett, and is set in a landscaped garden. Outside, there is also a patio and a pool. Inside, there is an exercise room and pool table.
- Romantic hotels in Narragansett include the 19th Century Blueberry Cove Inn which is 1.7 miles from the town center. This 3-star hotel offers traditional accommodation with optional upgrades of rooms with whirlpool tubs and suites with fireplaces in the living rooms. Outside, there is a front porch and a garden swing with lawn chairs.
- If you are looking for business-friendly hotels in Narragansett, consider staying at Aqua Blue Hotel in the heart of Narragansett. Featuring a business center with internet access and rooms with work-friendly desks, this 3-star hotel also provides conference facilities. Another hotel in the Narragansett area that suits business travelers is the Hampton Inn South Kingstown - Newport Area. Featuring both full and lap desks in the rooms, there is an on-site 24/7 business center and two meeting rooms.
- If you are bringing the family on vacation, look for hotels in Narragansett that are family friendly. Sheppard's Campus B&B is a small hotel set in a quiet area, 8 miles from Narragansett. Featuring a children’s playground as well as several patios with garden views, this bed and breakfast also offers a sun room and a living room.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Narragansett
Are hotels in Narragansett safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any hotels in Narragansett on the beach?
Are there any 4-star hotels in Narragansett?
Are there any hotels on Narragansett Pier?
Which hotels in Narragansett are close to Block Island Ferry Terminal?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Narragansett?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Narragansett by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Narragansett hotels
Go to map