North Myrtle Beach hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in North Myrtle Beach
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 33% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 60% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 202||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 301||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a North Myrtle Beach hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect North Myrtle Beach hotel
- To be at the heart of North Myrtle Beach, you must stay in Ocean Drive, which is a hub of entertainment. As a central beachfront hotel in North Myrtle Beach, Ocean Drive Beach & Golf Resort is perfectly situated to enjoy a range of shops and bars like Fat Harold’s Beach Club, as well as exploring the historic Main Street.
- Cheap hotels in North Myrtle Beach tend to be located close to the Barefoot Landing shopping Mall, on the Intracoastal Waterway. Budget-friendly hotels in this area include North Beach Plantation, which is a 4-star hotel and less than a mile away from Barefoot Landing. Even closer is the Ocean Creek Resort which offers value for your money with brilliant on-site facilities.
- If you want to relax and are looking for hotels in North Myrtle Beach with a lazy river, then book a room at Avista Resort. Equipped with both an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, hot tubs, and lazy rivers, you can enjoy a peaceful day on the pool deck and make use of the pool bar.
- Looking for luxury hotels in North Myrtle Beach? You can treat yourself at the oceanfront Bahama Sands Luxury Condominiums, which is set in a quiet location and offers guests use of two pools, a hot tub, multiple sun decks and a fitness center. Awarded the AAA, Four Diamond Mar Vista Grande allows guests to relax in the on-site spa and indoor and outdoor heated pools.
- For the best views of North Myrtle Beach, take a walk down the Cherry Grove Fishing Pier. Take in the ocean views from the restaurant or climb the two-story observation deck during sunset. Prince Resort at the Cherry Grove Pier is perfectly situated next to the pier, with suites overlooking the ocean.
FAQs when booking a hotel in North Myrtle Beach
Are hotels in North Myrtle Beach safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in North Myrtle Beach?
Is North Myrtle Beach family-friendly?
Are there romantic hotels in North Myrtle Beach?
Where are the best beachfront hotels in North Myrtle Beach?
Where is the best nightlife in North Myrtle Beach?
How much is a hotel in North Myrtle Beach for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in North Myrtle Beach?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in North Myrtle Beach by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best North Myrtle Beach hotels
Go to map