Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Petaluma
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 49% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 18% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 199||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 333||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Petaluma hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Petaluma hotel
- Graton Resort and Casino is less than 10 miles from downtown Petaluma. When staying here, you can enjoy gaming fun like slot machines, poker and baccarat. Live bands, magicians and other entertainers also perform at this resort. Book one of its premium rooms or a suite for your next stay. Additional amenities provided at this facility include a pool, fitness center, spa and salon.
- If you want to get a look at some wildlife, you’ll want to stay close to the Petaluma Marsh. Along with great views of the water and rolling hills, you can take advantage of amenities like a pool, fitness room and restaurant when lodging at the Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma. Babysitting services are also available to guests.
- Petaluma is home to quality wineries such as Azari Vineyards. Here you can spend the afternoon tasting wine or simply walking the grounds and learning about the wine production process. The Hotel Petaluma an Ascend Hotel is just a few minutes from this winery. It is an historic, boutique hotel with lots of elegance and sophistication. In your room, you’ll find a Keurig coffee maker, flat screen television and luxurious toiletries.
- While in Petaluma, you can take in a little history with a visit to the library or military museum. If you stay at the Hampton Inn Petaluma, you’ll be within walking distance of both of these attractions.
- Looking to get pampered on your getaway to Petaluma? The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa is a luxurious resort only a few miles from the center of Petaluma. Offering a retreat experience, it has a lovely outdoor pool area with mountain views and a lounge area. Spa treatments like a body wrap or massage can also be added to your vacation experience.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Petaluma
Are hotels in Petaluma safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What hotels are close to shopping in Petaluma?
Are there any budget hotels in Petaluma?
What hotels in Petaluma offer room-service?
What hotels in Petaluma have business centers?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Petaluma?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Petaluma by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Petaluma hotelsFree Wi-FiPoolPet friendlySpaCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Search by priceC$ 0 - C$ 904 C$ 904 - C$ 1,808 C$ 1,808 - C$ 2,712 C$ 2,712 - C$ 3,616 C$ 3,616+ per night
Most recommended Petaluma hotelsShow all