Rottnest Island hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Rottnest Island
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 30% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 37% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 159||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 205||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Rottnest Island hotel
- Explore the eastern beachfront of Rottnest Island and take a dip in the ocean. To be close to the oceanfront, stay at the Rottnest Island Authority, a 3-star hotel situated directly on the beach. The hotel has an on-site bar where you can enjoy a leisurely drink after a long day at the beach. Henrietta Rocks are a 9-minute drive away, where you can also enjoy sandy beach.
- Travelling with children means you should ensure entertainment. Even though Rottnest Island is very remote, fun can be found at Just 4 Fun Rottnest Island, an aqua park in the southeast of the island. Book a room at the Rottnest Island Authority Holiday Units where you get to enjoy a kid-friendly environment with family rooms and self-contained units. You can also have a BBQ there, so everything is in place for a family holiday.
- At the very north-eastern tip of the island, Bathurst Lighthouse is nestled along the shore. Visit the iconic tower and stay at the Caroline Thompsons Cabins, a 5-minute walk away. These cabins are self-contained huts, hiding amidst shade-giving trees and featuring a BBQ spot as well as a peaceful and tranquil atmosphere.
- Rottnest Airport is close to Government House Lake and if you want to stay nearby to catch an early flight, choose the Hotel Rottnest, which is just a 10-minute walk away. The hotel is an upscale choice with elegant, spacious rooms and located close to the beach. Guests can enjoy traditional Australian cuisine in the on-site restaurant or have a picnic outside in the designated area. You can also relax on the sun terrace in sun loungers and take in stunning views.
- Though small, Rottnest Island still has culture and history to offer. Visit the Rottnest Island Museum to learn more about the local history and see regional artefacts. The 3-star hotel Karma Rottnest is located less than a minute on foot from the museum and welcomes guests with a swimming pool, indoor and outdoor, as well as family rooms, a bar and complimentary breakfast.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Rottnest Island
Are hotels in Rottnest Island safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which are good budget hotels in Rottnest Island?
Which hotels in Rottnest Island have wheelchair accessible facilities?
Which hotels in Rottnest Island have an airport shuttle?
Which hotels in Rottnest Island are close to amenities?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Rottnest Island?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Rottnest Island by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Rottnest Island hotels
Go to map