Santa Ana hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Santa Ana
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 15% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 78% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 163||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 182||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Santa Ana hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Santa Ana hotel
- If you want to be near the Marconi Automotive Museum, a not-for-profit museum that houses around 70 vintage racing and classic cars, think no further than the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Santa Ana, which is just 1.86 miles away from the Marconi Automotive Museum. This hotel is within easy driving distance of the museum, which was opened in 1994 when Dick Marconi donated both the building and car collection to create a foundation for children in need.
- For visitors who have kids and need to keep them entertained, consider booking the Red Roof Inn Santa Ana, which is just a 2-minute drive from the Discovery Cube Orange County and houses over 100 scientific interactive exhibitions that children can play with. You will know when you have arrived at the center as you will see a solar panel covered cube that is ten stories high.
- For easy access to the Downtown Santa Ana Historic District, think about booking a room at the 2-star Santa Ana Travel Inn. This hotel is opposite the Bowers Museum, which houses various exhibitions from around the world, and is a 4-minute drive from the downtown historical district of Santa Ana where you can take a look at the Old Orange County Courthouse.
- If you are wanting to do a bit of work from your hotel room during your time in Santa Ana why not stay at the 3-star Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana – Orange County Airport? Each suite has a separate bedroom and living room area where you can set up your laptop and not feel that you are struggling for space. This hotel also has a swimming pool and fitness room and is situated just 2.5 miles from John Wayne Airport.
- For a budget stay in Santa Ana you could check in to the 2-star Best Inn. This is a motel that has a microwave and a refrigerator in the room with a vending machine on site where you can buy snacks. The Best Inn is not far from Little Saigon, an area for shopping and dining. It is also just under a mile to the Willowick Golf Course.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Santa Ana
Are hotels in Santa Ana safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Santa Ana?
Which hotels in Santa Ana have breakfast included?
Which hotels in Santa Ana have a swimming pool?
Which hotels in Santa Ana offer free parking?
Which hotels in Santa Ana offer an airport shuttle?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Santa Ana?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Santa Ana by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Santa Ana hotelsAirport shuttleFree Wi-FiPoolPet friendlyCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Santa Ana hotelsShow all
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Orange County Airport
Delhi C$ 162+
DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Ana - Orange County Airport
Delhi C$ 195+
Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport
Delhi C$ 199+
Comfort Inn & Suites Orange County John Wayne Airport
Delhi C$ 140+
Hampton Inn & Suites Santa Ana/Orange County Airport
Delhi C$ 207+