Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Waco
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 27% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 25% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 167||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 228||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Waco hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Waco hotel
- For visitors wanting to enjoy the Cameron Park, you could stay at one of the hotels that is a short drive away. The 3-star Courtyard by Marriott Waco is just a 7-minute drive away from this park, which covers an extensive area and is crisscrossed with hiking paths and cycle tracks. Cameron Park is a beautiful place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- If you would like to stay close to the center of the town near the restaurants and shops, then consider staying at the top of Austin Avenue in the 3-star Hilton Waco. Austin Avenue is a beautiful leafy street that is imbued with history in the form of its buildings and architecture. It is also has a number of shops and restaurants to spend some time exploring.
- A trip to Waco would not be complete without at least one visit to Magnolia Market at the Silos. This attraction consists of a shopping complex that has been built around two disused cottonseed silos that were built in the 1950s. There are shops and restaurants and a garden to relax in. The 3-star Hotel Indigo Waco – Baylor is located within a 2-minute drive of Magnolia Market.
- For American Football fans who want to visit the Baylor University McLane Stadium, consider staying at a hotel nearby. The 2-star Red Roof Inn is a 2-minute drive from the stadium which is owned by Baylor University and is situated on the banks of the Brazos River. There are shops that sell green and gold merchandise of the club and it is possible to do a tour of the stadium.
- For the keen golfers, Waco Texas has a number of golf courses in the vicinity. You could stay near the Cottonwood Creek Golf Course, an 18-hole golf course that welcomes visitors and has a range of tee times, a pro-shop and a driving range that guests can take advantage of. The 3-star Hampton Inn & Suites Waco-South is just a 4-minute drive away from this golf course.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Waco
Are hotels in Waco safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Baylor University?
Which hotels in Waco, Texas have an indoor swimming pool?
Which hotels in Waco, Texas have breakfast included in the price?
Which hotels in Waco, Texas have onsite parking for guests?
Are there any hotels in Waco, Texas that have family rooms?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Waco?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Waco by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Waco hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Waco hotelsShow all