Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Charleston
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||C$ 177|
|Average price (weekend night):||C$ 161|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun. - Thu.
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri. & Sat.
How much does a hotel in Charleston cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Charleston hotel
- Being the capital of West Virginia, there are a number of historical and governmental attractions in Charleston. Both the West Virginia State Capital and the West Virginia State Museum are within walking distance of downtown. Stay close to these attractions at the Charleston Capital Hotel. Some amenities provided to guests who lodge here include a pool and fitness center.
- Outdoor sports like disc golf, hiking, cycling and fishing are popular activities with both residents and visitors to Charleston. Coonskin Park provides access to a hiking trail, a par 3 golf course and tennis courts. When you book your room at the Sleep Inn, you’ll be within walking distance of this public park.
- The Four Points by Sheraton is a riverfront hotel in Charleston. It is just a short walk from the capitol building, Charleston City Hall and the Art Emporium. Its amenities include an indoor swimming pool, fitness center, restaurant and complimentary breakfast.
- Along with gaming, the Mardi Gras Resort & Casino has its own nightclub, multiple bars, a health club and indoor swimming pool. Providing 4-star accommodations, each room features pillowtop beds, flat screen televisions and luxurious toiletries. This resort is just 13 miles from the center of Charleston.
- The East End Historical District is an exciting place to stay. It is rich in history and architecture and is also home to an art center and gallery. Hotels in this district include the Quality Inn & Suites Charleston and the Embassy Suites by Hilton.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Charleston
How much does a hotel cost in Charleston?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Charleston for as cheap as C$ 75 in the last 3 days. The average price is C$ 174.
What hotels in Charleston, WV provide airport transportation?
When you book a room with certain hotels, you’ll get a complimentary ride to and from Yeager Airport. Some of these hotels include the Holiday Inn & Suites Charleston West and the Hampton Inn Charleston - Southridge.
What hotels in Charleston come with a kitchenette?
Having a kitchenette on vacation can be extremely convenient. Along with saving you money, it will let you prepare your favorite dishes while away from home. The Residence Inn by Marriott Charleston offers suites with a full-size stove, refrigerator and microwave. Its kitchen is also equipped with pots, pans, dishes and silverware.
What hotels are within walking distance of the Charleston Town Center?
The Charleston Town Center is a very large shopping center in the heart of the city. Stores in this mall include a Chico’s, Hollister, JCPenney and Talbots. There is also a food court with a variety of snack shops and restaurants for shoppers to enjoy. If you stay at the Charleston Marriott Town Center or the Holiday Inn Express-Charleston Civic Center, you’ll be in walking distance to the shopping center. Both of these hotels have fitness rooms, business centers and provide free breakfast.
What hotels are close to Kanawha State Forest?
If you’re in town to enjoy outdoor fun like cross country skiing, hiking, white water rafting or bird watching, you’ll want to spend lots of time at the Kanawha State Forest. The Country Inn & Suites and the Holiday Inn Express Kanawha City are less than 5 miles away from this park. These hotels also provide family size rooms or suites and serve complimentary breakfast to guests each morning.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.