Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Cork
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 29% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 7% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 175||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 194||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Cork hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Cork hotel
- You’ll likely fly into Cork Airport for your vacation to Southern Ireland. For convenience, choose to stay at a hotel that will shuttle you to and from the airport. Both the Imperial Hotel and Cork International Airport have their own shuttle buses. You can arrange for pick-up and drop-off when making your hotel reservations.
- Wake up to some of the most picturesque views of Cork’s city skyline from the River Lee Hotel. Located in the heart of town, this inn offers luxurious accommodations along with modern amenities like an indoor pool, suites, a rooftop deck and health/fitness club.
- Many of the top attractions in Cork such as the English Market and St. Patrick’s Street are located in the center of the city. There is an array of quality hotels in downtown Cork. From Lancaster Lodge you’ll be able to walk to various bars and restaurants. Its amenities include room service, free Wi-Fi and suite rooms upon request. Jurys Inn Cork is another great option for lodging in the heart of town. It has its own bar and lounge.
- Staying in Cork puts you just a short distance from the tourist and seaport town of Cobh. The Radisson Blu Cork and Rochestown Park Hotel are less than 6 miles from Cobh. Both hotels are also close to Douglas Village, Fota Wildlife Park and Blarney Castle. Enjoy amenities like an indoor pool, fitness center and restaurant during your stay at these inns.
- If you like beautifully manicured gardens and outdoor sculptures, you’ll appreciate staying at a hotel by Fitzgerald Park. The park sits by the River Lee and is also near the University College Cork and about an 18-minute walk from downtown. The Kingsley Hotel and Maldron Hotel are close enough for you to walk to the park daily.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Cork
Are hotels in Cork safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near University College Cork?
How much does a hotel cost in Cork?
What are the best budget-friendly hotels in Cork?
Are there any spa hotels in Cork?
Which hotels in Cork have indoor swimming pools?
Are there any golf resorts in Cork?
How much is a hotel in Cork for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Cork for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Cork?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Cork by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Cork hotels
Go to map