Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"Great value simple clean hotel."||(in 62 reviews)|
|"Good location, great staff, very helpful"||(in 146 reviews)|
|"Bed comfortable, all clean, kind staff."||(in 80 reviews)|
|"The worst hotel we have stayed in!"||(in 113 reviews)|
|"Restaurant food very poorly and very expensive"||(in 40 reviews)|
|"Room very tired, verging on rundown."||(in 169 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The bar ws a full floor and was pretty nice. Bath room was a good size and seemed clean.
4 pounds for the shuttle was a bit much but that has nothing to do with the hotel directly. Tried to find a quick way to walk to the airport but wasn't able to. It was pretty quite in the hotel but the traffic from the motor way was loud. Limited wifi in the hotel, so if wifi is important not the best place. Staff was friendly and the check in ws easy.
Closeness to Gatwick airport.
WiFi didn't work. Sofa in the room was display only.
The bed was firm and the room was quiet & clean.
Did not like the flat pillows that gave no support to our necks.
Virgin wifi - even the £7 per day version - was inconsistent and spotty, dropping frequently.
Great value for the price
1) I loved that the price was amongst the cheapest and closest to the Gatwick Airport. Staff was friendly and helpful. 2) Its glose to the Gatwick express (South terminal) to catch express train to Victoria Station and back. I suggest buying the tickets online, its cheaper. 3) The room was clean, as well as the toilet. 4) There is a gas station next to the hotel, and it has a convenient store. 5) Shuttle to the airport passes by every 15 min.
1) No instructions through booking company nor on their website was given how to reach the hotel with the shuttle service from the airport. It would have facilitated having this extra information upon arrival. [ FYI: when exiting the terminal (South at least) you must go down to the bottom most floor and wait at bus parking spot 8-9. There are i believe 5 buses (G1, G2, G3, I7 and I8) and depending which hotel you travel to you should use the correct one. Each way on the shuttle is £3. Another lady traveling to another hotel had specific printable information of where to get the bus shuttle and which one. ] 2) The wifi at the hotel is free, although at times it would lose connectivity and at times go out of range. The speed was around 2Mbs and had a ping of at least 500. 3) My room (418) door would close, but I wasn't able to use the security Lock bolt. I guess it would hit the door frame or so.
Airport Inn Gatwick provides 3.5-star accommodation in Gatwick, just minutes from London Gatwick Airport. It also features a sauna and a swimming pool.
There are a variety of facilities available to guests of the hotel, such as a ballroom, 24-hour room service and meeting facilities. Convenient services include an express check-in/check-out feature and a luggage storage facility.
The large rooms are air conditioned and equipped with tea and coffee facilities. They provide a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and movies-on-demand.
Airport Inn Gatwick's restaurant provides the added convenience of on-site dining, with a variety of British meals to choose from. Each evening, guests are invited to wind down in the cozy lounge bar.
The hotel enjoys a superb location, allowing guests easy access to a range of tourist attractions and restaurants. Chessington World of Adventures and Ashdown Forest are a easy drive from the property.
based on 5,626 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Airport Inn Gatwick
Where is Airport Inn Gatwick located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Airport Inn Gatwick?
Does Airport Inn Gatwick offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Airport Inn Gatwick offer free parking?
Does Airport Inn Gatwick offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Airport Inn Gatwick from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Airport Inn Gatwick?
Does Airport Inn Gatwick have a pool?
Reviews about Airport Inn Gatwick
Most Popular Landmarks
- No 1 Gatwick Lounge in the South Terminal 1.6 km
- Gatwick Airport Railway Station 1.6 km
- Gatwick Aviation Museum 3.2 km