Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ipswich
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 48% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 31% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 142||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 168||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
When to book a hotel in Ipswich
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Ipswich hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Ipswich, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Ipswich in November and January.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Ipswich if you stay on a Wednesday. The opposite is true for, Thursday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Ipswich for 3 days.
- Ipswich has a number of friendly bars and a lively nightlife. Some of the hottest clubs and bars like KC Nightclub and Unit 17 are within blocks of Arras Square. Stay out late at night without worrying about getting back to your hotel. The Novotel Ipswich Centre Hotel is nearby and features suites, making it ideal for groups.
- One of the oldest towns in Britaina, there are a number of historical hotels in Ipswich. Hintlesham Hall is a beautifully restored building that was converted into an inn. Built in the 16th century, it has lots of architectural interest and details. Each hotel room is unique with its own decor. Choose from standard rooms to a luxury suite. Located in the hillside, this inn offers a quiet and peaceful getaway. You can also enjoy an array of amenities like spa treatments, a restaurant, bar and lounge.
- Sample some of the best food in Ipswich at the Buttermarket Shopping Center. Several Michelin Restaurants including Prezzo and Coast to Coast are located here. Stay at the easyHotel Ipswich to be just minutes away from this attraction.
- If you want a real unique lodging experience, you can stay at the Sorrel Horse Inn. A fun place to stay, guests can dine or drink at its pub, eat in its picnic area or relax in front of a fireplace. There is also a playground in the backyard for young guests to enjoy.
- Ipswich’s public transportation regularly departs from the Ipswich Old Cattle Market. Stay in this area to be close to this venue so that you can get around town easily. Both Pentahotel and the Carlton Hotel are within walking distance of this bus stop.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ipswich
Are hotels in Ipswich safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Ipswich?
What are the best budget-friendly hotels in Ipswich?
Are there any 4-star hotels in Ipswich?
What are the most family-friendly hotels in Ipswich?
Are there any spa hotels in Ipswich?
How much is a hotel in Ipswich for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Ipswich?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Ipswich?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Ipswich by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Ipswich hotels
Go to map