Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Madison
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 37% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 39% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 193||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 265||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Madison hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Madison hotel
- If you’re interested in recreational activities, choose a hotel near Lake Mendota, the largest lake in Madison, that has boating and kayaking opportunities. The Edgewater Hotel is located right on the shores of Lake Mendota and even has boat moorings available for guests.
- For travelers who would like to explore Madison’s food scene, choose a hotel in the Williamson-Marquette neighborhood, otherwise known as Willy Street. This area is full of diverse restaurants like the Heritage Tavern and The Weary Traveler Freehouse. Hotel Ruby Marie is an affordable choice that will put you in the center of the neighborhood.
- To experience Madison’s nightlife, look at hotels Downtown, a neighborhood that has a variety of bars, live music and attractions, including the The Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company and the State Capitol Building. The AC Hotel by Marriott is only a 10-minute walk to the State Capitol Building and keeps you within walking distance of Lake Mendota.
- Planning to visit Madison with your family? Try a hotel near Tenney Park, such as the Livingston Inn just a 15-minute walk from the park. Tenney Park contains more than 35 acres of land. It has a playground, tennis courts, and ice skating during the winter. It’s located just three miles from the city center.
- If you want to learn more about Madison’s history, choose a hotel near Camp Randall, such as HotelRED, which is located directly across the street from Camp Randall. Used now as a football stadium, Camp Randall is situated on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus and formerly served as a training station for the Union army in the Civil War.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Madison
Are hotels in Madison safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Monona Terrace?
Which hotels in Madison are near the Olbrich Botanical Gardens?
Which hotels in Madison are near Lake Monona?
Which hotels in Madison have good indoor pools?
Which hotels in Madison have good views?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Madison?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Madison by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Madison hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Madison hotelsShow all