Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Mysore
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 8% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 47% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 46||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 47||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Mysore hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Mysore hotel
- There are a number of popular sightseeing opportunities close to the city centre and the Hotel Roopa will put you within 7-minutes of Mysore’s main attraction - The Mysore Palace. Also in the area is the Sri Lakshmi Hayagreeva Temple and the Mysore Town Hall with its English gardens.
- Not far from the Mysore Palace is the princely Jaganmohan Palace. With an art gallery containing one of the largest collections of artefacts in India, it is a must-see for anyone wanting to experience the city’s ancient culture. The Hotel Luciya International will place you within a 10-minute walk away and in a good location to explore the rest of the city.
- If you want to stay out of the busy city traffic, there are a number of retreats nearby, such as the Royal Orchid Brindavan Garden Palace & Spa. From here you will have the freedom to explore the attached Brindavan Gardens. Located on the Kaveri River, you will not be far from walking tracks and natural sights including the Balmuri Falls or the Ranganathittu Bird Sanctury.
- Golf is a favourite pastime in India, and Mysore has a number of popular golf courses. The Radisson Blu Plaza is a good option for those looking to enjoy a round or two, situated across the road from the Jayachamaraji Wadiyar Golf Club, and providing you with easy entertainment for the whole family.
- For those who want to stay closer to the famous Chamundeshwari Temple, Lalitha Mahal Palace Hotel will have you on the right side of town and only a 5-minute drive away. From here you also will not be far away from the Chamundi Eco Park, full of hiking trails and a look-out point to give you a good view of the city.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Mysore
Are hotels in Mysore safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Mysore?
Which hotels in Mysore offer breakfast?
Which hotels in Mysore offer airport shuttles?
What are good hotels in Mysore for travellers on a budget?
Which hotels in Mysore have a spa?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Mysore?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Mysore by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Mysore hotels
Go to map