Surfside Beach hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Surfside Beach
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 68% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 60% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 145||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 278||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Surfside Beach hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Surfside Beach hotel
- Wild Water & Wheels is a fun waterpark in Surfside Beach, South Carolina. If you’re traveling to the city with kids, you might enjoy staying close to this attraction. The Surfside Beach Oceanfront Hotel is just a mile away from this attraction. It also offers water views, a pool, hot tub, family rooms and quick beach access.
- Ideal for groups traveling together, Plantation Resort offers 2 and 3 bedroom villas. Its decor is lake themed with white furniture and accents in green, blue and yellow. Guests staying here can enjoy a variety of activities including a lazy river, indoor swimming pool, fitness room and spa.
- Looking to fish while on vacation on Surfside Beach? The Surfside Pier is a popular place to fish. Here you’ll have access to everything you need including rods, reels and bait. The Surfside Beach Oceanfront Hotel is just steps away from this attraction. The Holiday Inn Oceanfront at Surfside Beach is also just a mile away.
- Sandpebble Beach Club offers great views of the beach. It provides quick and easy access to both the beach and fishing pier. When you’re not enjoying the ocean, you can relax in its hot tub. Ideal for families, each room has a refrigerator and microwave. Family rooms and suites with kitchenettes are also available.
- Along with outdoor activities, there are a number of museums around Surfside Beach. One of the most popular is the Franklin G. Burroughs-Simeon B. Chapin Art Museum. The Holiday Inn Oceanfront is just a few miles away from this attraction. This hotel is also just a quick drive from Myrtle Beach and the Myrtle Beach International Airport.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Surfside Beach
Are hotels in Surfside Beach safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Surfside Beach?
What are the most affordable hotels in Surfside Beach?
What hotels in Surfside Beach have a restaurant?
What hotels in Surfside Beach are close to nightlife entertainment?
What hotels in Surfside Beach have an outdoor meeting space?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Surfside Beach?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Surfside Beach by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Surfside Beach hotelsFree Wi-FiCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Surfside Beach hotelsShow all