Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
|Wenatchee Pangborn Field|
Distance to airport
|"Great location, staff was great"||(in 31 reviews)|
|"Loved the indoor/outdoor pool."||(in 17 reviews)|
|"Nice menu and delicious food."||(in 9 reviews)|
|"There is no bathroom fan."||(in 10 reviews)|
|"No microwave in room."||(in 20 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
A little much for what you get
1. Location is central and close to everything. 2. View is good.
1. The King sized bed was the hardest bed I've ever slept on! Got very little sleep in the 3 nights we stayed. 2. The front office staff were less than impressive! Not very nice. Not sure we will be staying there again.
The staff was really nice! The location was great!
The rooms are kinda dated. They have made a poor attempt to modernize it. The worst night sleep I have ever had on a hotel mattress!
The Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel is a pet friendly hotel that features a business center, airport shuttle, comfortable guest rooms, and a roof top restaurant with panoramic views of the Cascade Mountains and Columbia River.
based on 354 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel
Where is Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel?
Does Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel offer free parking?
Does Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel?
Does Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel have a pool?
Reviews about Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Wenatchee Valley Museum & Cultural Center 0.6 km
- Wenatchee Amtrak Station 1 km
- Town Toyota Center 1.7 km
- Columbia River Bridge 1.9 km
- Walla Walla Point Park 2 km
- Pangborn-Herndon Memorial Site 3.2 km