Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Malibu
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 29% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 11% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 794||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 843||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Malibu hotel
- If you want to spend your vacation on the beach, think about booking a hotel on Malibu’s Zuma Beach. The 3-star Malibu Country Inn is perfectly situated just a 2-minute drive away from this beautiful stretch of pristine white sand of Zuma Beach where you can spend time swimming, soaking up the sun or surfing.
- If you would like to pamper yourself, why not stay in the luxury 5-star Calamigos Guest Ranch and Beach Club. This property is located on a 200-acre ranch that is 6.21 miles outside the center of Malibu and from here, you can organize to do things in the area such as horseback riding, wine-tasting or just relaxing somewhere on the property. The choice is yours whether to venture outside the ranch or just take your vacation there.
- If you’d like to stay along the famous Pacific Coast Highway, you could consider booking into the 4-star Malibu Beach Inn, which lies along the Pacific Coast Highway 10 miles from central Malibu and a 2-minute walk from the Malibu Pier where you can go for a stroll and stop in to one of the nearby restaurants on the way.
- For surfers, you could think about booking into The Surfrider in Malibu. This hotel is located across the road from the famous Surfrider beach and has a guest-only roof top bar and restaurant that look out over the Pacific Ocean. You can rent wetsuits, surf boards and stand-up paddle boards at the hotel and there are places for you to store wetsuits and boards.
- For visitors who like to hike, why not go and see the Escondido Falls and the surrounding Canyon Trail. You could stay in the 3-star Malibu Country Inn, which is a 15-minute drive away from the Falls where you can attempt the 4 miles hiking trail that will take you past these majestic falls.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Malibu
Are hotels in Malibu safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Malibu?
Which hotels in Malibu, California have sea views?
Which hotels in Malibu, California have a swimming pool?
Are there any hotels in Malibu, California that have a spa?
Are there any budget hotels in Malibu, California?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Malibu?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Malibu by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Malibu hotelsCheck availabilityCheck availabilityPoolPet friendlySpaCheck availabilityCheck availabilityPet friendlyCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Search by priceC$ 0 - C$ 1,157 C$ 1,157 - C$ 2,313 C$ 2,313 - C$ 3,469 C$ 3,469 - C$ 4,625 C$ 4,625+ per night
Most recommended Malibu hotelsShow all