Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Bloomington
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 25% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 22% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 202||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 219||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Bloomington hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Bloomington hotel
- One of the main attractions in Bloomington, Minnesota is the Mall of America shopping center. If your main reason for being here is to shop, then it makes sense to stay near this shopping mall. The 4-star Radisson Blu Mall of America is situated adjacent to the Mall of America, which has over 500 stores as well as restaurants and cafes so you can shop, eat and drink to your heart’s content.
- If you want to stay near the Japanese Gardens at Normandale Community College, look no further than the 3-star Holiday Inn Bloomington Airport, which is 2.9 miles away from the Japanese Gardens, a beautifully serene garden that covers 2 acres and is open all year round, no matter what the season.
- For the visitors who love to play in the water, why not stay at the 4-star Great Wolf Lodge, a hotel that comes complete with a water park and is located 1.18 miles away from the Mall of America? This hotel also boasts a bowling alley, an arcade and a MagiQuest interactive game, which is fun for the whole family.
- Interested in spending some time away from the hustle and bustle of shopping, why not book a hotel that is within easy reach of the Hyland Lake Park Reserve Recreation Area? The 2-star Hampton Inn is a 7-minute drive away from Hyland Lake Park, which has, among other things, a Ski and Snowboard area where you can practice your skiing or snowboarding skills before hitting the real slopes.
- Hikers and walkers who are in Bloomington to take advantage of the Long Meadow Lake Trail can consider booking into the 3-star Homewood Suites Minneapolis – Mall of America. This hotel is just a 5-minute drive away from the trail where you can get away from the city and spend some time walking along the lake.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bloomington
Are hotels in Bloomington safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Mall of America?
How much does a hotel cost in Bloomington?
Which hotels in Bloomington, Minnesota offer free parking?
Which hotels in Bloomington, Minnesota indoor swimming pools?
Which hotels in Bloomington, Minnesota provide free breakfast?
Which hotels in Bloomington, Minnesota offer an airport shuttle service?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Bloomington?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Bloomington by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Bloomington hotelsCheck availabilityFree Wi-FiCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Bloomington hotelsShow all