- All reviews
Pros: When I had to wait 20 minutes for my car, they gave me a complimentary upgrade for my inconvenience. When I went to that car and it had a broker tail light, they gave me another complimentary free upgrade. I also liked the proximity of the rental counter to the airport and car lot.
Pros: Brandon was very knowledgeable and helpful in all matters! The car was beautiful and comfortable. We felt safe and fashionable! We will rent again.
Cons: When stating that a certain vehicle is available, it should be available. We specifically wanted a Lincoln Continental and it was advertised as possible. Then, when we arrived for pick up . . . there were NONE. We were given a Cadillac XTS instead. It was nice but smaller.
Pros: Pick up and drop off was quick and the staff was pleasant to deal with. The drop of person was very help and accommodating to my special needs
Cons: The car was very loud
Pros: Staff was very friendly / helpful, and the drop-off was quick and convenient.
Pros: The car was awesome
Cons: The price could have been better and the staff could have been better
Pros: windows and mirrors were so ver dirty, difficult to see at night, did not realize this till after we left airport and it started getting dark. this is a driving hazard!!!!!!
Cons: clean windows and mirrors
Pros: Excellent price, drop off went smoothly. Would rent from Dollar again
Cons: Car was not ready at pickup time. There were several people in line in front of me all waiting for cars to arrive.
Pros: How quickly it was.
Pros: Nice vehicle.
Cons: Expected better gas mileage, problem with billing. Poor signage in lowest level of garage to find car rental return. It was dark, poorly planned.
Pick Up - Not ready
Pros: representative was great
Cons: made a reservation for 3:00 got there at 3:40 and they had given out all of the type of SUV's we rented. We had to wait for over 2 hours for a car. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!
Pros: The people were polite, informative, and the prices were great!
Other suppliers in Jacksonville scored
- 8.0/10 Enterprise car rentals in Jacksonville
- 7.9/10 Avis car rentals in Jacksonville
- 7.7/10 Ace car rentals in Jacksonville
- 6.7/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Jacksonville
- 7.0/10 Payless car rentals in Jacksonville
- 7.3/10 Budget car rentals in Jacksonville
- 5.3/10 Easirent car rentals in Jacksonville
- 7.9/10 Hertz car rentals in Jacksonville
- 5.8/10 Advantage car rentals in Jacksonville
- 7.3/10 Thrifty car rentals in Jacksonville
- 8.7/10 Alamo car rentals in Jacksonville
Where can I find Dollar car rentals in Jacksonville?
Address2400 Yankee Clipper Drive
|Monday||06:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||06:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||06:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||06:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||06:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||06:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||06:00 - 23:59|
Phone+1 866 434 2226
Top tips for renting a car from Dollar in Jacksonville
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Dollar in Jacksonville for C$ 37 or less
- Book your rental car from Jacksonville in Dollar at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from Dollar in Jacksonville are around 53% cheaper than other car types, on average
FAQs about renting a car from Dollar in Jacksonville
How much does it cost to rent a car from Dollar in Jacksonville?
On average a rental car from Dollar in Jacksonville costs C$ 58 per day.
What is the most popular rental car from Dollar in Jacksonville?
Economy (Hyundai Accent or similar) is the most frequently booked rental car type from Dollar in Jacksonville.
How many car rental locations does Dollar have in Jacksonville?
Dollar has 1 rental location in Jacksonville. Take a look at our Dollar rental location map to find the best rental cars near you.
Does Dollar have a car rental location at the airport: Jacksonville airport (JAX)?
Does Dollar offer shuttle or airport pick-up services from Jacksonville airport (JAX)?