Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Glendale
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 25% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 81% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 156||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 178||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Glendale hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Glendale hotel
- Glendale is a city conveniently located less than 10 miles northwest from Downtown Phoenix, but it also stands out as a great destination on its own. Downtown Glendale features many shopping options, including the popular Memory Lane Trinkets and Treasures store. If you want to stay in this area, try Motel 6 Glendale Az or Gaslight Inn.
- The Sports & Entertainment District in west Glendale is one of the most bustling areas in town, home to the NFL Arizona Cardinals, the NHL Coyotes, and the Los Angeles Dodgers, as well as to the annual Tostitos Fiesta Bowl. A few hotels in Glendale are located in that area, including Staybridge Suites Phoenix - Glendale Sports Dist and SpringHill Suites by Marriott Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District.
- Many travelers head to Glendale to attend football matches at State Farm Stadium, (formerly known as University of Phoenix Stadium), and therefore need a place to stay that’s as close as possible. If you stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Glendale-Westgate or the super high-end Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel and Spa, you’ll be just a few minutes’ walk from the stadium.
- Alternatively, you can stay at the more affordable Holiday Inn Express & Suites Phoenix - Glendale Sports Dist and drive five minutes to the stadium, or even opt for staying downtown at the more budget-friendly Motel 6 Glendale Az and get the public bus number 70 all the way to that area of town.
- Sahuaro Ranch Park is a great place to take the kids on a day trip. The ranch, which is located north of Downtown Glendale, features a green space with farm animals, a historic house museum, and several play areas. When you stay at Two Palms Motel, you are less than a 10-minute drive from the ranch.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Glendale
Are hotels in Glendale safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Gila River Arena?
How much does a hotel cost in Glendale?
What are the closest hotels to Route 101?
Can I stay in Glendale and commute to Phoenix?
What are the closest accommodation options to White Tank Mountain Regional Park?
Where should I stay that’s near Thunderbird Conservation Park?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Glendale?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Glendale by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Glendale hotelsFree Wi-FiCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availabilityAirport shuttleFree Wi-FiPoolPet friendlyCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Glendale hotelsShow all