Huntington Beach hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Huntington Beach
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 30% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 26% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 378||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 423||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Huntington Beach hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Huntington Beach hotel
- Hoping to spend your vacation relaxing by the ocean? Choose a hotel near Huntington State Beach, a popular surfing destination that has public restrooms, lifeguards, and paved walking trails. The Waterfront Beach Resort is a 4-star choice located right on Huntington State Beach.
- If you’d like to visit a museum during your trip, select a hotel near the International Surfing Museum, such as the Kimpton Shorebreak Huntington Beach Resort, located a three-minute walk away. This unique museum teaches visitors about the history and culture of surfing around the world.
- For travelers who would like a particularly scenic view of Huntington Beach, pick a hotel near the Huntington Beach Pier, like the Huntington Beach Inn less than a 10-minute walk from the pier. This pier is one of the longest on the West Coast, and it provides panoramic views of nearby cities and Catalina Island.
- If you’re visiting Huntington Beach with your family, consider staying at a hotel near Huntington Central Park, such as the Quality Inn & Suites Huntington Beach, which is less than a five-minute walk from the park. This sprawling park has several play areas, picnic spaces, and many wildlife-watching opportunities, making it a great place to entertain children.
- If you’re visiting Huntington Beach on a budget, consider staying at a hotel at least five miles from the coast and using a car to travel throughout the city. The Hotel Huntington Beach is an affordable option that is seven miles from the Huntington Beach Pier and directly adjacent to the 405 freeway.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Huntington Beach
Are hotels in Huntington Beach safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Huntington Beach Pier?
How much does a hotel cost in Huntington Beach?
Are there hotels in Huntington Beach with free parking?
Which hotels in Huntington Beach are near the Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve?
What are good hotels in Huntington Beach near the Huntington Dog Beach?
What are some good spa-hotels in Huntington Beach?
How much is a hotel in Huntington Beach for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Huntington Beach for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Huntington Beach?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Huntington Beach by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Huntington Beach hotelsCheck availabilityFree Wi-FiPet friendlyCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Huntington Beach hotelsShow all