Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Cheltenham
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 54% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 122% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 166||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 188||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Cheltenham hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Cheltenham hotel
- Some of the best luxury hotels in Cheltenham are found a short stroll south of the town centre, along an attractive, tree-lined road known as the Promenade. These include the 4-star No 131 in an elegant Georgian townhouse overlooking the green lawns and pretty flower borders of Imperial Square.
- Hotels in Cheltenham for afternoon tea include the 4-star Hotel du Vin on Parabola Road, a 5-minute walk from the town centre and serving beautiful tiers of treats and tasty gin and tonics from their French-inspired drawing room. The hotel’s sister, the Malmaison Hotel, also serves afternoon tea but with a modern twist and is on Bayshill Road in Montpellier, a well-to-do area known for its Regency-style buildings and pleasant parks, located just south of the town centre.
- Bargain hunters looking for a cheap hotel in the town centre will find good value for their money at the aptly-named Central Hotel on Portland Street, with free parking, Wi-Fi and studio rooms equipped with a small kitchenette.
- Family-friendly hotels in Cheltenham town centre include the Holiday Inn Express on Dunalley Street, which has spacious family rooms -- and children under the age of 18 stay for free. Catering to a similar mid-range budget is the Premier Inn, opposite the buzzing Brewery Quarter, with modern, stylish bedrooms and plenty of shops and restaurants right on your doorstep.
- For a romantic stay in a boutique hotel, leafy Pittville on the northern edge of the town centre is a quiet, residential area with good links to Cheltenham Racecourse. Hotels here include the Cotswold Grange Hotel on Pittville Circus Road, with rooms blending period furnishings with modern fixtures, and the Cheltenham Townhouse Hotel, which is a luxury B&B offering both bedrooms and studio apartments in a Regency-era building overlooking Pittville Park.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Cheltenham
Are hotels in Cheltenham safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Cheltenham Racecourse?
Are there any spa hotels in Cheltenham?
Are there any hotels in Cheltenham with a pool?
Are there hotels with disabled access in Cheltenham?
Are there hotels in Cheltenham with free parking?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Cheltenham?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Cheltenham by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Cheltenham hotels
Go to map