Good to know
|Distance to city centre||4.7 km|
|Nearest Airport||Los Angeles|
|Distance to airport||15.1 km|
|"Close to USC and free parking."||(in 8 reviews)|
|"Location was great for visiting USC."||(in 35 reviews)|
|"The staff is friendly and helpful."||(in 24 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|attending meeting||in 2 reviews|
|bed was very comfortable||in 29 reviews|
|breakfast was good||in 40 reviews|
|completely stocked||in 3 reviews|
|free parking||in 10 reviews|
|great location||in 75 reviews|
|hot and cold reversed||in 2 reviews|
|lot of noise||in 11 reviews|
|real issue||in 3 reviews|
|roll away||in 6 reviews|
|rooms were clean||in 79 reviews|
|shady people||in 4 reviews|
|shrine||in 7 reviews|
|shut from next door||in 11 reviews|
|staff were very friendly||in 64 reviews|
|tram and bus stops||in 9 reviews|
|tube tv||in 11 reviews|
|walking distance||in 13 reviews|
|worth the price||in 12 reviews|
The property looked really clean as well for my room.
Only bad thing was that one of the handles for the sink were broken off and hadn’t got fixed so I wasn’t able to use cold water to wash my hands.
The staff was wonderful. I met two different people at the front desk and they were both friendly and helpful. Also, the location is perfect for visiting USC. It was a short walk to campus in the morning. My teenaged daughter and I did not feel safe walking to any of the many nearby restaurants after dark however. The pool looked inviting, though we did not have time to use it.
I likes the fact that the room was clean, and that the supplies were there (shampoo, conditioner, etc.). The staff was professional, friendly and low key. The location was few minutes from major events that we have planned.
Everything was fine. I liked everything in here:)) There was nothing I did not like! Thumps up for this location!:))
- Great location. 25 minutes walking to the Downtown (Convention Centre). - Spacious and clean room. - Many places to eat around. - Supermarkets within a walking distance. - Free parking. - Decent breakfast (for American standards), containing toasts, bagels, cheese spread, cereal, milk, muffins, fresh fruit, tea and coffee. - You can also make tea in the lobby in the afternoon. - We heard many people saying that this area was unsafe but did not experience any problems, even when walking back to the hotel at 1am. There are some homeless on the street but they do not do anything. They just sleep there. - Overall, this is a very nice place and a great value for money. Significantly cheaper than any other equivalents in the area.
- I've reported a broken lamp and an issue with the bathroom's window to the staff but they did not fix any of the two (we stayed there for one week). - WiFi worked but was very unstable. - No tables and chairs in the breakfast area and no trays to ease the task of taking the breakfast to the room. - Very thin blanket. Ok for the summer but might not be able to keep you warm during the colder time of the year.
With a stay at Vagabond Inn Los Angeles-USC, you'll be centrally located in Los Angeles, just a 4-minute walk from University of Southern California and 6 minutes by foot from Shrine Auditorium. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 992 reviews
Things to Know
- Good restaurants & bars in the area
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Vagabond Inn Los Angeles-Usc
Most Popular Landmarks
- California Science Center 1.1 km
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County 1.2 km
- STAPLES Center 2.4 km
- The Broad 4.2 km
- Little Tokyo 4.5 km
- La Brea Tar Pits 8.3 km
About the Neighbourhood
South Los Angeles is known for: nautical heritage, ports, aquariumMore
Los Angeles Travel Guide
Learn about Los Angeles on KAYAK
|Los Angeles||15.1 km|
|Santa Monica||16 km|
|Los Angeles-Union||5.2 km|