LON - ROM
Find cheap flights from London to Rome
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (41% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (30% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 144||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 124||or less|
When to book flights from London to Rome
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for C$ 67 or less.
- The cheapest flight from London to Rome was found 89 days before departure, on average.
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- If you are looking for direct flights from London to Rome, a number of different airlines offer flights from London’s major airports Luton, Heathrow, Gatwick and Standsted. Budget airline company Ryanair offers regular flights from Stansted and easyJet flies out of Luton.
- There are two major international airports in Rome. Rome Fiumicino is often referred to as the main airport and services the big airlines. Ciampino Airport is much smaller with many budget airlines based there. Both airlines are not far from the city and offer public transport options to and from the airport.
- To travel into Stansted airport from the London city centre, the most direct train is the Standsted Express, departing from London Liverpool Street. For those catching a flight at Luton, you can catch the Underground from London Blackfriars station up to the Luton Airport Parkway. This stop is the closest station to the airport and from there you can catch the shuttle to the airport terminal.
- For those travelling to Rome from London with children, Heathrow offers a service whereby you can pre-order baby food or milk formula from Boots, and pick it up before your flight after going through security, eliminating the stress of meeting security requirements. To keep the little ones entertained before the flight, Gatwick has Kids Zones in the North and South Terminal where they can play and watch TV.
- To get into the city from Rome Fiumicino Airport, there are two trains that stop at the Rome Termini station. The Leonardo Express is the passenger airport train and will take you into the city. If you’re flying into Ciampino Airport, the nearest station is in the nearby town of Ciampino. There is a regular bus that connects the airport to the train station.
FAQs for booking London to Rome flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from London to Rome due to COVID-19?
Which airlines apply social distancing measures on flights from London to Rome due to COVID-19?
How long does a flight from London to Rome take?
How many flights are there between London and Rome?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from London to Rome?
Which airlines fly most frequently between London and Rome?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from London to Rome?
Which airports will I be using when flying from London to Rome?
What are some of the hotels near the Rome airport?
What are some things to do near the Rome airport?
Are there departure lounges in the London Airports?
Is there parking at the London Airports?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from London to Rome?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from London to Rome?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from London to Rome?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from London to Rome?
Top airlines flying from London to Rome
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from London to Rome
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Flights to Rome
- Flights »
- Flights »
- Flights to Rome
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.