- All reviews
Pros: Staff were great: Josh went far beyond expectations and we had less stress. There was a problem with the charges, and I phoned customer service. The person solved my issue in 5 minutes.
Pros: Check in was very helpful. Told e my license would expire this next month.
Cons: Nothing. I would rent from enterprise more often but in certain places it is too expensive(over 100 more)
Pros: Gentlemen was super friendly and helpful
Cons: Honestly the most simplistic transaction one could wish for lost-flight. Thanks Enterprise!
Pros: Staff were great.
Cons: Car was not full of gas when we picked it up, and we didn't notice right away. When we mentioned this on the return, we were given a credit which covered the extra cost (thanks you).
Pros: friendly and helpful. drop off was easy
Cons: there was some stop and congestion at the car rental return at the beginning, didn’t clear up until airport authority helped so maybe have someone around to help
Pros: The staff was very friendly.
Pros: Yes, they knew exactly what I needed and had it ready on time
Cons: Thought there was a shuttle to the State St. location from the airport. I had to hire a cab to get there. What is the "We'll pick you up" all about?
Pros: Location at the airport was very convienent
Cons: I rented a mid size SUV and was given a small car. They corrected it but it took an extra 20 minutes to sort it out.
Pros: Service was really good and the car was in great conditions.
Cons: I was very frustrated when they made me go back home to pick up my dad because we were using his credit card to pay for the trip. I really don't get why they can't be more payment options. It was his present to my wife and I and I ended up dragging him to the airport at 6:00am. Ridiculous.
Cons: In car wifi
Pros: The staff was very friendly from start to finish despite the long lines that I know can become aggravating. The drop off process was very simple as well with a representative waiting to help!
Pros: Staff was helpful with longer-term rental.
Other suppliers in Salt Lake City scored
- 7.6/10 Avis car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 9.2/10 Ace car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 7.5/10 National car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 7.1/10 Payless car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 6.0/10 Budget car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 6.4/10 Hertz car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 6.8/10 Advantage car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 6.7/10 Airport Van car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 5.2/10 Fox car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 8.0/10 Thrifty car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 6.9/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 8.1/10 Dollar car rentals in Salt Lake City
Where can I find Enterprise car rentals in Salt Lake City?
Address404 South 300 West
|Monday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Sunday||08:00 - 16:00|
Phone+1 801 534 1888
Top tips for renting a car from Enterprise in Salt Lake City
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Enterprise in Salt Lake City for C$ 82 or less
- Book your rental car from Salt Lake City in Enterprise at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Standard rental cars from Enterprise in Salt Lake City are around 58% cheaper than other car types, on average
FAQs about renting a car from Enterprise in Salt Lake City
How much does it cost to rent a car from Enterprise in Salt Lake City?
On average a rental car from Enterprise in Salt Lake City costs C$ 97 per day.
What is the most popular rental car from Enterprise in Salt Lake City?
Intermediate (Ford Escape or similar) is the most frequently booked rental car type from Enterprise in Salt Lake City.
How many car rental locations does Enterprise have in Salt Lake City?
Enterprise has 4 rental locations in Salt Lake City. Take a look at our Enterprise rental location map to find the best rental cars near you.
Does Enterprise have a car rental location at the airport: Salt Lake City airport (SLC)?
Does Enterprise offer shuttle or airport pick-up services from Salt Lake City airport (SLC)?