- All reviews
Pros: Everything went smooth. No long lines.
Pros: Staff was horrible. It took 2+ hours to get a car.
Pros: Not much. We got a car?
Cons: We didn't get the car class we had originally booked because they'd run out of cars. Instead of charging us the day rate of the smaller car, we were told we "should" be charged extra for "changing" the original reservation but that they'd "waive" that fee.
Cons: I picked up the car at noon but was told to return it at 8 AM. I was only told I had a right to keep it for a a full 24 hours per day rented after I pressed for clarification.
Cons: insufficent staffing on pickup and drop off
Cons: Service from pick up to drop off was very poor. Consider hiring better people that car.
Pros: Price was worth value for money.
Cons: Cars need to better condition.
Pros: Yes, the staff was helpful and friendly. Drop off was very easy.
Cons: Scheduled pick up for 12pm - apparently this Hertz closes at 12pm on a Saturday. No one was at the location when I arrived, meaning they closed early so I was left without a car and had to go to another rental car agency.
Pros: I accidentally reserved my car a day later than I needed it. I only discovered this when I showed up at Hertz to get the car. It was pretty obvious I had made a simple error. Knowing they already had my money, they did nothing to assist.
Cons: They could have adjusted the reservation or offered my payment as credit towards a new rental for that day. They claimed not to have any vehicles, but the lot was full with rentals, and there were other locations nearby.
Pros: Hertz staff was AMAZING!!!!
Pros: The price. Upgraded to all wheel drive for free.
Cons: Buick Encore is a terribly engineered vehicle. Employees should go through a quick tutorial w customers about the car. A little windshield washer fluid would have been nice. Was in the National park systems with no washer fluid. They didn’t check the tire pressure, that was way off. Friendly staff.
Other suppliers in Salt Lake City scored
- 7.6/10 Avis car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 9.2/10 Ace car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 7.5/10 National car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 7.1/10 Payless car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 6.0/10 Budget car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 6.8/10 Advantage car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 6.7/10 Airport Van car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 5.2/10 Fox car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 8.0/10 Thrifty car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 8.9/10 Enterprise car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 6.9/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 8.1/10 Dollar car rentals in Salt Lake City
Where can I find Hertz car rentals in Salt Lake City?
Address750 S. Main Street
|Monday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:30|
|Saturday||09:00 - 12:00|
Phone+1 801 596 2670
Top tips for renting a car from Hertz in Salt Lake City
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Hertz in Salt Lake City for C$ 54 or less
- Book your rental car from Salt Lake City in Hertz at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Standard rental cars from Hertz in Salt Lake City are around 58% cheaper than other car types, on average
FAQs about renting a car from Hertz in Salt Lake City
How much does it cost to rent a car from Hertz in Salt Lake City?
On average a rental car from Hertz in Salt Lake City costs C$ 94 per day.
What is the most popular rental car from Hertz in Salt Lake City?
Intermediate (Ford Escape or similar) is the most frequently booked rental car type from Hertz in Salt Lake City.
How many car rental locations does Hertz have in Salt Lake City?
Hertz has 3 rental locations in Salt Lake City. Take a look at our Hertz rental location map to find the best rental cars near you.
Does Hertz have a car rental location at the airport: Salt Lake City airport (SLC)?
Does Hertz offer shuttle or airport pick-up services from Salt Lake City airport (SLC)?