Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Liverpool
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 12% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 48% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 118||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 191||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Liverpool hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Liverpool hotel
- Along the River Mersey, there are a number of tourist attractions and places to visit, including the Titanic Memorial, the Beatles Statue and several museums. You will find Crowne Plaza Liverpool City Centre and Malmaison Liverpool conveniently located on the docks close to many of the main attractions.
- To stay near the Echo Arena, look into hotels on the old Kings dock, such as Staybridge Suites Liverpool and Pullman Liverpool. Bear in mind that hotels near the venue will book up quickly around big events, so get in there early. Alternatively, ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock – Liverpool One on the mainland offers a cheaper stay.
- There are a number of train stations in Liverpool, including James Street, Liverpool Central and Liverpool Lime Street. These are all in a similar area and are served by different train lines for access across the United Kingdom. Hotels in Liverpool’s city centre area of Ropewalks will place you close to the stations and the Liverpool One shopping centre. Epic Apart Hotel – Seel Street and Novotel Liverpool Centre are both worth considering in this area.
- Are you a fan of The Beatles? Get the full fan experience by staying at Hard Days Night Hotel to round off a day visiting all the key sights. The hotel offers great deals in the city centre and is close to the main train stations.
- Looking for accommodation in Liverpool university? You will find that several of the halls of residence and student accommodation are on offer when the university isn’t in session. For a year-round hotel option close to Liverpool Johns Moore University and the University of Liverpool, Hallmark Inn Liverpool offers well-situated 3-star accommodation.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Liverpool
Are hotels in Liverpool safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Sefton Park?
How much does a hotel cost in Liverpool?
What hotels in Liverpool have especially good spa services?
Are there hotels in Liverpool with free parking?
What are the best hotels by the Docks?
Are there good hotels near Liverpool airport?
How much is a hotel in Liverpool for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Liverpool for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Liverpool?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Liverpool by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Liverpool hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Liverpool hotelsShow all