- All reviews
Pros: Jared was really helpful!
Pros: the staff was great when we picked it up. they were very accommodating
Cons: i signed up for insurance online, but it turned out that it doesnt cover the cost of the car if there were an accident. accordingly, it cost me another $28/day (in addition to allianz $10/day) and then on top of that they charged another $11/day for my wife to be able to drive at some point. it was bait and switch on the extra charges
Pros: Staff was great! Thank you Courtney and Tim! The are men of their word!
Cons: It’s all good!
Pros: Friendly staff, quick service
Pros: Tried to call multiple times to fix an issue and it was never addressed. Was told something was going to happen, but it never did.
Pros: Except for the fact the Ft Myers Pick up location was Off site and a little tricky to navigate to hits location, it was clearly visible. The location was clean and well organized and there were plenty of personnel to assist with customers.
Cons: The location and the lay-out was not user friendly for a customer arriving by personal vehicle or Uber/Lyft. signage was minimal and did not provide sufficient directions or information to easily find parking or where to go to get to the customer counter.
Pros: The staff was polite and helpful . It was difficult to find the car return location.
Cons: Better directions and be able to talk to a real person.
Pros: Staff was friendly and nice.
Cons: The price was not great. We double paid on two different credit cards - the one we booked it with and the one we had when we got there and I have not received a credit yet. The shuttle was not at the airport when we arrived and took 15 minutes to get a hold of someone to pick us up.
Cons: The lady who checked us out was totally mean and in a bad mood.
Pros: very friendly and helpful staff ,gave us extra water bottles on a very hot day and went over how the car worked
Cons: not much, they were great.
Pros: Nice staff. Easy.
Cons: Gotten the car i ordered.
Cons: There is nothing SIXT can do better. I do not plan to use them in the future.
Other suppliers in Fort Myers scored
- 8.4/10 Avis car rentals in Fort Myers
- 6.8/10 Ace car rentals in Fort Myers
- 9.7/10 National car rentals in Fort Myers
- 7.1/10 Payless car rentals in Fort Myers
- 7.8/10 Budget car rentals in Fort Myers
- 7.5/10 Hertz car rentals in Fort Myers
- 7.2/10 Advantage car rentals in Fort Myers
- 6.7/10 Fox car rentals in Fort Myers
- 8.6/10 Thrifty car rentals in Fort Myers
- 9.2/10 Alamo car rentals in Fort Myers
- 8.6/10 Enterprise car rentals in Fort Myers
- 5.9/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Fort Myers
- 8.3/10 Dollar car rentals in Fort Myers
Where can I find Sixt car rentals in Fort Myers?
Address13500 Intrepid Ln, first floor
|Monday||07:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||07:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||07:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||07:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||07:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||07:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||07:00 - 23:59|
Phone+1 888 837 5639
Top tips for renting a car from Sixt in Fort Myers
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Sixt in Fort Myers for C$ 42 or less
- Book your rental car from Fort Myers in Sixt at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Standard rental cars from Sixt in Fort Myers are around 46% cheaper than other car types, on average
FAQs about renting a car from Sixt in Fort Myers
How much does it cost to rent a car from Sixt in Fort Myers?
On average a rental car from Sixt in Fort Myers costs C$ 59 per day.
What is the most popular rental car from Sixt in Fort Myers?
Intermediate (Ford Escape or similar) is the most frequently booked rental car type from Sixt in Fort Myers.
How many car rental locations does Sixt have in Fort Myers?
Sixt has 1 rental location in Fort Myers. Take a look at our Sixt rental location map to find the best rental cars near you.
Does Sixt have a car rental location at the airport: SW Florida Intl airport (RSW)?
Does Sixt offer shuttle or airport pick-up services from SW Florida Intl airport (RSW)?