LIM - CUZ
Find cheap flights from Lima to Cusco
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (18% less expensive on average)|
|July||Most popular time to fly (23% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 89||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 74||or less|
When to book flights from Lima to Cusco
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for C$ 79 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Lima to Cusco was found, on average, 76 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly is November.
- The Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport (CUZ) in Cusco is located in an area prone to unexpected weather changes. Keep in mind that this may cause your flight from Lima to Cusco to be delayed. If this is the case, you can stop for a relaxing express massage on the second floor near the food court of Lima Airport while you wait for your flight to depart.
- Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is quite small, however it compensates for its size with the gorgeous mountainous landscape that welcomes passengers as they get off the plane. The airport offers limited amenities, however if you need a snack before exploring Cusco, there are a few snack bars and a restaurant on the second floor, after baggage claim and customs.
- The flight from Lima to Cusco is not long, but if you need to kill some time at the Cusco airport after your arrival, you can pay an entrance fee of S/ 94 (about C$ 38) at the Club Lounge on the first floor where you can relax and enjoy complimentary drinks and snacks. The lounge is open from 6:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- If you need to purchase local currency before leaving the airport, you’ll get the best rates when you withdraw money from one of the ATMs. You'll find these on the first floor after customs, and they accept all debit and credit cards.
- If you haven’t made plans for a visit to Machu Picchu yet, stop by the tourist information centre on the first floor, at the back of the airport. It’s open from 6:00 am to 5:00 pm.
FAQs for booking Lima to Cusco flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from Lima J Chavez Intl to Cusco Velazco Astete due to COVID-19?
Which airlines apply social distancing measures on flights from Lima J Chavez Intl to Cusco Velazco Astete due to COVID-19?
How long does a flight from Lima to Cusco take?
How many flights are there between Lima and Cusco?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Lima to Cusco?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Lima and Cusco?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Lima to Cusco?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Lima to Cusco?
How much does a taxi from the airport to Cusco’s city centre cost?
Can I take a public bus from Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport to the city centre?
Can I rent a car at Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport?
How can I get to Machu Picchu directly from the airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from Lima to Cusco?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from Lima to Cusco?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from Lima to Cusco?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from Lima to Cusco?
Top airlines flying Lima J Chavez Intl to Cusco Velazco Astete
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Lima to Cusco
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Lima - Cusco Flights
- Flights »
- Lima J Chavez Intl
- Flights »
- Flights to Cusco Velazco Astete
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.