Find cheap flights to Medellín Jose Maria Cordova Intl
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (5% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (13% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 597||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 430||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Medellín Jose Maria Cordova Intl
- Looking for cheap airfare to Medellín Jose Maria Cordova Intl? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Medellín Jose Maria Cordova Intl for the following prices or less: From Montreal C$ 589, from Vancouver C$ 609, from Toronto C$ 612
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Medellín Jose Maria Cordova Intl is February.
- International flights to Medellín arrive at Medellín José María Córdova International Airport (MDE). Although Medellín has another airport for domestic and regional flights, the Olaya Herrera Airport, when people refer to Medellín Airport they are referring to Medellín José María Córdova International Airport.
- The best way to get from the airport to Medellín’s city centre is by taking one of the white taxis outside the arrivals area. White taxis have a contract with the airport and a fixed fare of 75.000 COP (32 CAD), with no additional charges for night service.
- The Medellín Airport has only one terminal with three floors. Arrivals are on the first floor, departures on the second floor and a food court is on the third floor.
- For currency exchange at the airport, it's better to withdraw cash from one of the ATMs on the second floor, located at the check-in area, rather than going to one of the exchange offices at arrivals. ATMs offer better rates and they don’t charge a service fee. If you can wait until you reach Medellín, currency exchange houses in the city centre offer better rates than the ones at the airport.
- For information and tips on what to do in Medellín, visit the official tourist information office found in the international arrivals hall on the first floor of Medellín José María Córdova International Airport.
FAQs - booking Medellín Jose Maria Cordova Intl flights
What is the cheapest flight to Medellín Jose Maria Cordova Intl?
How far is Medellín Jose Maria Cordova Intl Airport from central Medellín?
What’s the difference between a yellow taxi and a white taxi?
Where can I rent a car at Medellín Airport?
Can I take a bus from Medellín Airport to the city centre?
How far is Medellín Airport from the El Poblado neighbourhood?
How far is Medellín Airport from Guatapé?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 3 airlines flying to Medellín Jose Maria Cordova Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Medellín Jose Maria Cordova Intl Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Medellín Jose Maria Cordova Intl Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Medellín Jose Maria Cordova Intl
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.