- All reviews
Pros: Friendly staff and easy drop off
Cons: Car was small and not so comfy. Loooong shuttle to car park.
Pros: The staff was friendly and the car was good
Pros: Staff was very good
Cons: Overall cost was high for two days
Pros: The staff was friendly and helpful. I loved the car. It was easy to check out. Matt led me to the car and he was great. Tenecia helped me at check in and she was wonderful.
Cons: The check in kiosks had trouble with my license and I had to try three different machines. Waiting in line would probably have been shorter. Tenecia was so helpful and eventually got my license to work on the third machine. Maybe update the machines so they work.
Pros: Quick pickup and dropoff. Efficient. Friendly staff.
Cons: There was no mention of the $200 refundable deposit on top of our almost $100 due prior to arriving for pick up. We were unable to pick up our rental due to being unprepared for the charge. The staff was unhelpful and quite frankly came off as rude. Since we live here we couldn’t use a debit card.
Pros: Drop off easy.
Cons: No choice of vehicles in selected class and size. Only one vehicle available. The Ford Ecosport has a generic problem. Can't be securely locked! The rear tail door does not lock via the key fob and then depressing the open button on the tail door unlocks the driver's door. BAD!
Pros: Staff was friendly
Cons: Car was completely dirty. Some had chewing tobacco inside interior and dirt everywhere maybe clean cars before someone comes to rent one.
Pros: - 24 hours drop-off - friendly staff
Cons: - fuel cap was not closed when i pick up the car, noticed after driving 50+ miles. - car is not very clean, e.g. steering wheel is a bit "sticky", dusty dash.
Pros: Everything was simple.
Cons: All was well.
Pros: The staff and the car
Pros: The pickup of the car was great. To be able to choose your car is fantastic
Cons: The ridiculous hidden fees were terrible. I booked online and was quoted $70, my final bill somehow was $152!! Noone had an explanation as to why that was the price. Just ridiculous.
Other suppliers in Phoenix scored
- 8.1/10 Avis car rentals in Phoenix
- 9.0/10 National car rentals in Phoenix
- 6.4/10 Payless car rentals in Phoenix
- 7.4/10 Budget car rentals in Phoenix
- 6.6/10 Hertz car rentals in Phoenix
- 6.3/10 Advantage car rentals in Phoenix
- 5.4/10 Fox car rentals in Phoenix
- 7.1/10 Thrifty car rentals in Phoenix
- 8.4/10 Enterprise car rentals in Phoenix
- 8.1/10 Sixt car rentals in Phoenix
- 6.8/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Phoenix
- 10.0/10 Silvercar car rentals in Phoenix
- 7.9/10 Dollar car rentals in Phoenix
Where can I find Alamo car rentals in Phoenix?
Address1805 E Sky Harbor Cir S
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
Phone+1 844 370 9817
Top tips for renting a car from Alamo in Phoenix
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Alamo in Phoenix for C$ 68 or less
- Book your rental car from Phoenix in Alamo at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Intermediate rental cars from Alamo in Phoenix are around 29% cheaper than other car types, on average
FAQs about renting a car from Alamo in Phoenix
How much does it cost to rent a car from Alamo in Phoenix?
On average a rental car from Alamo in Phoenix costs C$ 87 per day.
What is the most popular rental car from Alamo in Phoenix?
Intermediate (Ford Escape or similar) is the most frequently booked rental car type from Alamo in Phoenix.
How many car rental locations does Alamo have in Phoenix?
Alamo has 1 rental location in Phoenix. Take a look at our Alamo rental location map to find the best rental cars near you.
Does Alamo have a car rental location at the airport: Sky Harbor Intl airport (PHX)?
Does Alamo offer shuttle or airport pick-up services from Sky Harbor Intl airport (PHX)?