- All reviews
Pros: Quick and easy! Emerald Aisle is great!
Pros: Everything else was good.
Cons: The lighting was so bad in the underground pick-up "choose a car" area that I felt I was choosing a car by braille. As it happened, I chose a vehicle with damage to the bumper area--which was not stated in my copy of the rental agreement. When I turned the car back in they said that I would be charged for it unless their cameras recorded the pre-existing damage. What a relief to eventually be proven "not guilty"!
Cons: When renting a luxury SUV you would expect the vehicle to be clean, pristine and everything in working order. I did not get that from this rental. Disappointed.
Pros: New car with low miles
Pros: Pickup and drop off was very smooth. Staff was always friendly
Pros: Easy tobise, in and out in no time.
Pros: Car was available as advertised. Pickup was very efficient. People courteous.
Cons: They didn’t give me the car they said they were giving me. Additionally, the car was pretty dirty, it was very dusty inside and it even had a dirty sock someone left there before we rented it.
Pros: Emerald club
Rental charged to wrong account
Pros: Rental car in Phoenix was fine but not very clean
Cons: Charged for a rental in Atlanta. NOT impressed. I was never in Atlanta and my credit card information was used for someone else's rental.
Pros: The service was fast and pleasant once past the initial waiting line
Cons: The initial waiting line was 20 minutes with few customers, 5 people ahead of me with e clerks at the desk
Pros: Very easy car return.
Other suppliers in Phoenix scored
- 8.1/10 Avis car rentals in Phoenix
- 6.4/10 Payless car rentals in Phoenix
- 7.4/10 Budget car rentals in Phoenix
- 6.6/10 Hertz car rentals in Phoenix
- 6.3/10 Advantage car rentals in Phoenix
- 5.4/10 Fox car rentals in Phoenix
- 7.1/10 Thrifty car rentals in Phoenix
- 9.1/10 Alamo car rentals in Phoenix
- 8.4/10 Enterprise car rentals in Phoenix
- 8.1/10 Sixt car rentals in Phoenix
- 6.8/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Phoenix
- 10.0/10 Silvercar car rentals in Phoenix
- 7.9/10 Dollar car rentals in Phoenix
Where can I find National car rentals in Phoenix?
Address1805 E Sky Harbor Cir S
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
Phone+1 844 370 8285
Top tips for renting a car from National in Phoenix
- 25% of our users found rental cars from National in Phoenix for C$ 67 or less
- Book your rental car from Phoenix in National at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Intermediate rental cars from National in Phoenix are around 29% cheaper than other car types, on average
FAQs about renting a car from National in Phoenix
How much does it cost to rent a car from National in Phoenix?
On average a rental car from National in Phoenix costs C$ 76 per day.
What is the most popular rental car from National in Phoenix?
Intermediate (Ford Escape or similar) is the most frequently booked rental car type from National in Phoenix.
How many car rental locations does National have in Phoenix?
National has 1 rental location in Phoenix. Take a look at our National rental location map to find the best rental cars near you.
Does National have a car rental location at the airport: Sky Harbor Intl airport (PHX)?
Does National offer shuttle or airport pick-up services from Sky Harbor Intl airport (PHX)?