Find cheap flights to Buenos Aires
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (6% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 919||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 754||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Buenos Aires
- Looking for cheap airfare to Buenos Aires? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Buenos Aires for the following prices or less: From Ottawa C$ 1021, from Calgary C$ 1048, from Vancouver Intl C$ 1064
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Buenos Aires is September.
- Buenos Aires is the capital of Argentina and is serviced by three airports. Aeroparque Jorge Newbery is 8 kilometers from the city center, El Palomar Airport is a military airport 25 kilometers away and the Ministro Pistarini International Airport is located 32 kilometers south-west of the capital.
- International flights to Buenos Aires usually land at the Ministro Pistarini International Airport. It is also known as Ezeiza International Airport or simply Buenos Aires Airport. Flights to Buenos Aires from Canada are serviced by a number of airlines including LATAM Airlines, United Airlines, Delta, Aeromexico, American Airlines and Air Canada.
- There are a number of bars and restaurants in Buenos Aires Airport serving meals and snacks including Argentinian beef, local wines, fast food and a number of healthier options. There are also plenty of cafés and bakeries if you’re in the mood for a coffee and a pastry at any time of the day.
- Last-minute shopping at Buenos Aires Airport is easy, with a wide selection of apparel, accessories, jewelry and books available. Cosmetics and spirits can also be purchased at the duty-free outlets. For those looking for a keepsake from their holiday abroad, there is a wide range of gifts and artisanal souvenirs available.
- If you would like to take a taxi to the city center, a number of private taxi companies operate from Buenos Aires Airport. The taxi rank is located outside the arrivals area and the travel time is about 35 minutes to the center of town.
FAQs - booking Buenos Aires flights
What is the cheapest flight to Buenos Aires?
Which Buenos Aires airport is closest to central Buenos Aires?
Are there lounges at Buenos Aires Airport?
Can I get public transport to Buenos Aires?
Where is the closest hotel to Buenos Aires Airport?
Can I rent a car at Buenos Aires Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Buenos Aires?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Buenos Aires?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Buenos Aires?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Buenos Aires?
Top 5 airlines flying to Buenos Aires
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Buenos Aires Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Recent domestic flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.