Find cheap flights to Egypt
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (5% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (13% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 1024||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 512||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Egypt
- Looking for cheap airfare to Egypt? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Egypt for the following prices or less: From Montreal C$ 1253, from Ottawa C$ 1299, from Toronto C$ 1335
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Egypt is January.
- While most resorts and high-end businesses accept credit cards, travellers should note that Egypt is still a predominantly cash-driven country, so it's advisable to travel with some cash. ATMs and exchange offices are widely available in cities and airports across Egypt.
- If you are travelling to Egypt during Ramadan, it’s important to note that airfares might rise, especially in the week leading up to Eid al-Fitr. While most tourist sites remain open, there can be some changes to opening hours during this time.
- To visit Elephantine Island, the ancient border city between Egypt and the lands of Nubia, you can fly into Aswan International Airport (ASW) which is located 16 km southwest of Aswan. From Aswan, you can get to Elephantine Island by ferry.
- If you want to visit one of the beaches along the Mediterranean Sea, consider flying into Borg El Arab International Airport (HBE) near Alexandria. Due to its central location on the Mediterranean coast, you can reach many beaches near Alexandria and Marsa Matruh by bus or car.
- Should you opt to obtain a visa upon arrival at an airport in Egypt, be aware that you can pay for it only in US dollars, British Pounds or Euros.
FAQs - booking Egypt flights
How long is the flight to Egypt?
What is the cheapest flight to Egypt?
Which airlines fly to Egypt?
What are the most popular destinations in Egypt?
I want to travel to the Red Sea. Which airport should I fly into?
Do I need a visa to travel to Egypt?
Which airport should I fly into in Egypt?
I want to visit the Valley of the Kings. Where do I fly into?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Egypt
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to Egypt (Round-trip)
Book cheap flights to Egypt (One-way)
Flights to Egypt
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.