Find cheap flights to Cairo
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|July||Most popular time to fly (9% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 1128||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 787||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Cairo
- Looking for cheap airfare to Cairo? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Cairo for the following prices or less: From Montreal C$ 1087, from Toronto C$ 1114, from Calgary C$ 1309
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Cairo is February.
- If you are looking for a limousine at Cairo Airport, there are a number of car services that vary based on car size and destination. The sizes range from category A, which are luxury limousines, down to category D which are London-style Taxis.
- If you need a hotel that is close to the airport, the Novotel Cairo Airport Hotel is a great choice. This hotel offers non-smoking rooms, a swimming pool and a free shuttle bus to the airport.
- If you are a smoker and need to find a place to smoke after your long flight to Cairo, you will be happy to know that Cairo Airport has a number of smoking rooms inside the airport. The first of these rooms is located in Terminal 3 between Gates F9 and F10 while the other room is located in Terminal 3 between Gates G2 and G3.
- If you are looking for public transportation options from Cairo Airport, the Cairo Transit Authority operates city buses that will provide you with routes that not only take you to Cairo but can also connect you to places such as Upper Egypt and the West and East Delta. All buses depart from the parking area in Terminal 1.
- If you have made the long trip to Cairo and realize you have forgotten any medication or health-related items, it will come as a relief to know that the airport is home ot two pharmacies on the property. El Ezaby Pharmacy is located in Terminal 3 and Dr. Vivian Pharmacy is located in Terminal 1.
FAQs - booking Cairo flights
What is the cheapest flight to Cairo?
Which airlines fly to Cairo?
How far is Cairo Airport from central Cairo?
What is the name of Cairo’s airport?
What is the process for clearing customs and immigration in Cairo?
Can I rent a car at Cairo Airport?
How can I get a taxi at Cairo Airport?
Can I get an Uber at Cairo Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Cairo
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Cairo Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Cairo Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Cairo
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.