Find cheap flights to Kenya
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (15% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 1167||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 625||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Kenya
- Looking for cheap airfare to Kenya? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Kenya for the following prices or less: From Montreal C$ 941, from Toronto C$ 1103, from Calgary C$ 1272
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Kenya is October.
- Most flights from Canada to Kenya include a layover at a major European airport. Due to its economic and historic relationship with the European Union, many cheap flights to Kenya are available from European countries such as the UK, Germany and the Netherlands.
- While some resorts and national parks in Kenya accept U.S. dollars, in most places you will be required to pay with cash, using the Kenyan shilling. Be aware that it is easier and more favourable to exchange U.S. dollars, British pounds or euros in Kenya.
- Kenya is mostly a cash-driven society, even though some of the high-end resorts and hotels accept credit cards. You can use your credit card to withdraw cash from ATMs, which are readily available in airports and in the major cities such as Nairobi and Mombasa.
- If you are planning a trip to Kenya's famous Diani beach, consider flying into Ukunda Airport (UKA), which is located approximately 3 km from Diani beach. Air Kenya offers daily connections to and from Wilson Airport (WIL) in Nairobi.
- To visit Tsavo East National Park, consider flying into Moi International Airport (MOI) in Mombasa, which is closer to the park than Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO) in Nairobi. You can then travel to the park by car. Tsavo East is about 3h 30min away from Mombasa.
- To get to Malindi's marine reserve and Watamu beach, you can either drive along the Coastal Highway from Mombasa or fly directly into Malindi Airport (MYD) from Nairobi.
FAQs - booking Kenya flights
How long is the flight to Kenya?
What is the cheapest flight to Kenya?
What are the most popular destinations in Kenya?
Do I need a visa to travel to Kenya?
Are there direct flights to Kenya?
Where should I fly to within Kenya?
I want to visit the Masai Mara. Which airport should I fly into?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Kenya
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Kenya Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.