Find cheap flights to the Turks and Caicos Islands
Latest the Turks and Caicos Islands Flight Deals
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds (6% less expensive on average)|
|June||Most popular time to fly (10% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 507||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 351||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to the Turks and Caicos Islands
- Looking for cheap airfare to the Turks and Caicos Islands? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to the Turks and Caicos Islands for the following prices or less: From Toronto C$ 491, from Ottawa C$ 541, from Québec City C$ 597
- Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to the Turks and Caicos Islands is September.
- The official currency in the islands of Turks and Caicos is the U.S. dollar, so consider exchanging money before your trip, as the exchange rates can be favourable within Canada. Travellers should be aware that there is no exchange office within the airport in Providenciales.
- Turks and Caicos is mostly a cash-driven economy. While ATMs are widely available on Providenciales island, make sure to carry some cash when visiting the other islands as ATMs are not as common there. However, many restaurants and resorts will now accept credit cards.
- Be aware that there is no public transportation on the islands, and taxis are available on Providenciales and Grand Turk only. If you are planning to travel around the islands, the cheapest and most reliable option may be to rent a car upon arrival.
- To see the humpback whale migrations and experience the laid-back atmosphere of Salt Cay Island, one of the smallest islands of Turks and Caicos, you can catch a flight from Providenciales to Salt Cay Airport (CLX). Due to its small size, you can get around the island by bicycle or golf cart.
- To swim or snorkel with sting rays at Gibbs Cay Island, you can catch a flight to Grand Turk International Airport (GDT). Gibbs Cay is approximately 1.5 km off the eastern coast of Grand Turk and is easily accessible by boat.
FAQs - booking the Turks and Caicos Islands flights
How long is the flight to the Turks and Caicos Islands?
What is the cheapest flight to the Turks and Caicos Islands?
Which airlines fly to the Turks and Caicos Islands?
What are the most popular destinations in Turks and Caicos Islands?
Do I need a passport to visit Turks and Caicos?
Are there direct flights to Turks and Caicos?
What are the main airports in Turks and Caicos?
What are the requirements to drive a car in Turks and Caicos?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to the Turks and Caicos Islands
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to the Turks and Caicos Islands (Round-trip)
Book cheap flights to the Turks and Caicos Islands (One-way)
Flights to the Turks and Caicos Islands
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.