LON - PRG
Find cheap flights from London to Prague
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (32% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (25% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 121||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 106||or less|
When to book flights from London to Prague
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for C$ 63 or less.
- The cheapest flight from London to Prague was found, on average, 62 days before departure.
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- People who prefer to have a lot of space and comfort while on the plane, book the flight from London to Prague with British Airways. When booking a premium economy service, you get a wider seat and extra leg room, as well as priority boarding and more entertainment options.
- Travellers who are flying to Prague from London Heathrow Airport, enjoy a feast at one of the many restaurants before your flight. Pilots Bar & Kitchen will satisfy everyone’s tastes, no matter the age as it specializes in a variety of traditional meals like pancakes or burgers. Those who are looking for a more sophisticated option should be satisfied by The Curator Bar & Dining where they can enjoy a glass of champagne with their dish.
- If you booked your flight from London to Prague with Wizz Air then you will fly to Prague from London Luton Airport. Until your flight you can connect to the airport’s Wi-Fi which is free of charge for 4 hours. It is also possible to charge devices for free around the airport’s terminal.
- Entertaining kids at Vaclav Havel Prague Airport will not be difficult as the airport has numerous mini-playrooms with toys and large-scale game zones for travellers of all ages which will make waiting for a flight much more enjoyable. There are also family rooms where parents can warm up baby food, play with the baby or change and feed the little one.
- Have a lot of time left until your flight from Prague? Vaclav Havel Prague Airport has a Rest and Relax zone in terminal 2 with a large selection of books and magazines in different languages. There is a similar space with books available in terminal 1 next to Restaurant Praha. You can also spend a pleasant time at the Rest & Fun Centre located between the terminals, it has a variety of mini-lounges that you can rent for a few hours.
FAQs for booking London to Prague flights
How long does a flight from London to Prague take?
How many flights are there between London and Prague?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from London to Prague?
Which airlines fly most frequently between London and Prague?
Which airports will I be using when flying from London to Prague?
Are there onsite airport hotels at Vaclav Havel Prague Airport?
How do I get to the centre of Prague from Vaclav Prague Airport?
What are the parking options at London Luton Airport?
Can I exchange money at Vaclav Havel Prague Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from London to Prague?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from London to Prague?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from London to Prague?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from London to Prague?
Top 4 airlines serving London to Václav Havel Prague
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from London to Prague (round-trip)
Book cheap flights from London to Prague (one-way)
Flights to Prague
- Flights »
- Flights »
- Flights to Václav Havel Prague
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.