YMQ - LYS
Find cheap flights from Montreal to Lyon
Good to know
|May||Best time to beat the crowds (23% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (31% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 697||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 720||or less|
When to book flights from Montreal to Lyon
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for C$ 744 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Montreal to Lyon was found, on average, 48 days before departure.
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is May.
- Morning departure is around 2% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- After your flight from Montreal to Lyon lands at Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport (LYS), you might feel the need to re-energize after a long trip. If that’s the case, check-in at the Lyon Airport NH Hotel just outside Terminal 1 for a well-deserved rest.
- About 30min from downtown, Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport is well connected to the city centre by several public transportation options. The fastest and most used is the Rhônexpress train that departs from the airport every 15min, from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm. A one-way ticket costs around 16 € (C$ 23.98) and can be purchased online or on board the train.
- For passengers who need to freshen up after their long flight from Montreal to Lyon, shower facilities are located on level 1 at Le Square. They're open every day from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm, and an eco-shower costs 7 € (about C$ 11) while a comfort shower costs 12 € (around C$ 18).
- If you need medical assistance upon arrival, there’s a medical clinic located at Arc Building on level 0, open 24h a day. Services include general medical practices and emergency care.
- If you’re planning on renting a car, Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport has two self-service car rental options, Ada and Virtuo. Other car rental companies with offices at the airport include Europcar, Enterprise, National, Alamo, Avis, Budget, Hertz, Thrifty, Sixt and Total. There's a free shuttle that connects the airport, from level 0 of Terminals 1 and 2, to the car rental agencies.
FAQs for booking Montreal to Lyon flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from Montreal to Lyon-Saint Exupéry due to COVID-19?
How long does a flight from Montreal to Lyon take?
How many flights are there between Montreal and Lyon?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Montreal to Lyon?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Montreal and Lyon?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Montreal to Lyon?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Montreal to Lyon?
How much is a taxi from Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport to the city centre?
Where can I exchange currency once I arrive at Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport?
How can I travel from Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport to the ski resorts?
What other French cities are close to Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from Montreal to Lyon?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from Montreal to Lyon?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from Montreal to Lyon?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from Montreal to Lyon?
Top airlines flying Montreal to Lyon-Saint Exupéry
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Montreal to Lyon
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.