- All reviews
Pros: Staff was great. Very friendly and knowledgable
Pros: Friendly staff
Cons: Car had low washer fluid when I picked it up, but I’m Southern California in the summer it was not an issue at all
Pros: I had to get an ez pass type automatic toll payment in the middle of the trip all I had to do was call to Activate, it was pretty easy
Cons: This Rental place was just average just like any other airport rental plane
Pros: Staff was great Dodge caravan was as advertised I had 6 big adults and baggage and we all fit
Cons: The 1st car was a lemon and had to be returned. It shook violently at 50mph. The check in agent was not very nice and tried to upsell me from my current midsize car. I will not use them again when we come back to San Diego.
Cons: Check in agent didn’t know the vehicles well - he told me I could upgrade to a van with TVs inside for a certain price. Got outside to the cars and there were no vans with TVs, we got a crappy Chrysler van with zero extra features
Pros: That I actually got a car
Cons: When I arrived they had no more cars available for me. So I was forced to upgrade to a suburban. I don't understand what had happened
Pros: Very little, priced according to the service and vehicle I received.
Cons: Everything from having the vehicle type I selected, to speed of checkout, had to return to airport to get correct vehicle for my trip necessities. Vehicle was dirty, although it had been run through the wash.
Pros: Very friendly, great customer service and rep explained everything we would recieve with the rental.
Cons: Knowing ahead of time there would be a $200 security deposit and no cash option.
Pros: Not applicable
Cons: Not applicable
Cons: After having to return the cars 3 different times due to oil leaks and flat tires - we have decided to never use Advantage again.
Worst rental place ever
Cons: Rude counter clerk. Zero interest in customer. Said too bad......we could take it or leave it, not his problem. Never again with Advantage
Other suppliers in San Diego scored
- 7.8/10 Avis car rentals in San Diego
- 5.1/10 Ace car rentals in San Diego
- 9.0/10 National car rentals in San Diego
- 6.3/10 Pacific car rentals in San Diego
- 5.2/10 Payless car rentals in San Diego
- 7.7/10 Budget car rentals in San Diego
- 7.2/10 Hertz car rentals in San Diego
- 7.3/10 Airport Van car rentals in San Diego
- 6.5/10 Fox car rentals in San Diego
- 8.1/10 Thrifty car rentals in San Diego
- 9.0/10 Alamo car rentals in San Diego
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in San Diego
- 7.9/10 Sixt car rentals in San Diego
- 6.3/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in San Diego
- 8.0/10 Dollar car rentals in San Diego
- 8.7/10 GREEN MOTION car rentals in San Diego
- 6.8/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in San Diego
Where can I find Advantage car rentals in San Diego?
Address3355 Admiral Borland Way
|Monday||05:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||05:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||05:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||05:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||05:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||05:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||05:00 - 23:59|
Phone+1 619 491 3151
Top tips for renting a car from Advantage in San Diego
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Advantage in San Diego for C$ 30 or less
- Economy rental cars from Advantage in San Diego are around 29% cheaper than other car types, on average
FAQs about renting a car from Advantage in San Diego
How much does it cost to rent a car from Advantage in San Diego?
On average a rental car from Advantage in San Diego costs C$ 35 per day.
What is the most popular rental car from Advantage in San Diego?
Intermediate (Hyundai Elantra or similar) is the most frequently booked rental car type from Advantage in San Diego.
How many car rental locations does Advantage have in San Diego?
Advantage has 1 rental location in San Diego. Take a look at our Advantage rental location map to find the best rental cars near you.
Does Advantage have a car rental location at the airport: San Diego airport (SAN)?
Does Advantage offer shuttle or airport pick-up services from San Diego airport (SAN)?