- All reviews
Pros: When we got to the hotel to pick up our rental car we were told they had no cars and we would have to make other arrangements. We saw 4 other families being told the same thing. Wow. They did not help us in anyway. I would never renting a car using priceline again. It was a scam.
Cons: When a customer rents a car, make sure you have a car for them to rent. Scamming deals on priceline is false advertising.
Pros: I didn’t like anything because I booked a car 4 weeks ahead of my trip and when I got there they told me there was no car. The next day I went to a different company and they charged me double the price because I booked it the same day.
Cons: My experience with Hertz would’ve been better if they’re service was better. If someone books a car with a company they expect to get one and by not receiving a car this shows the company’s irresponsibility.
Cons: Although we had our reservation they were overbooked so they told us they didn’t have andy car and couldn’t get us one, so we were standing there with our children no car, no help, no nothing
Pros: just a basic car.
Cons: no dedicated Gold access, Gold (President Circle) updated booking NOT ready. Status not recognized, no upgrade. No signeage to go to parking. No staff in parking, car was not in the indicated spot. Car not clean, and not delivered with full fuel (half only). No flexibility in dropoff (even with a surcharge). return to parking with no signeage, parking access difficult, return process unclear, obliged to return to desk for return receipt.
Cons: * My car was dirty on the inside and smelled. The interior showed signs of drinks spilled on the dash and on the floor mats. The exterior was unwashed. * Location was understaffed. There was only one staff member on hand who was responsible for check-in, check-out, and cleaning vehicles. Customers were lined up waiting to be helped.
Pros: Location was clean
Cons: No cars were available despite reserving one.
Pros: Not much.
Cons: The cost was way above what I was quoted. They wouldn't honor what I had. Very bad.
Cons: The reservation through kayak was supposed to have been at the airport Hertz. When we got there , the price was a lot higher. They determined that kayak reservation was actually at a Hertz in another part of town, hence the price difference. But the staff there arranged to honor the rate of the reservation that I made. I was very pleased with their service and courtesy.
Pros: Staff was friendly.
Cons: More staff. Went to to see I could pick up early but car wasn’t ready.
Pros: Easy pick up and drop off. Reliable and honest company.
Cons: Lower prices
Pros: Staff was great, pickup and dropoff easy
Cons: Nothing all was great
Pros: the staff were very polite, and helpfull.
Cons: the car was half full. i wished they took time to fill up the gas tank.
Other suppliers in San Diego scored
- 7.9/10 Avis car rentals in San Diego
- 5.2/10 Ace car rentals in San Diego
- 9.0/10 National car rentals in San Diego
- 6.3/10 Pacific car rentals in San Diego
- 5.2/10 Payless car rentals in San Diego
- 7.7/10 Budget car rentals in San Diego
- 6.8/10 Advantage car rentals in San Diego
- 7.3/10 Airport Van car rentals in San Diego
- 6.5/10 Fox car rentals in San Diego
- 8.1/10 Thrifty car rentals in San Diego
- 9.0/10 Alamo car rentals in San Diego
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in San Diego
- 7.9/10 Sixt car rentals in San Diego
- 6.3/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in San Diego
- 8.0/10 Dollar car rentals in San Diego
- 8.7/10 GREEN MOTION car rentals in San Diego
- 6.8/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in San Diego
Where can I find Hertz car rentals in San Diego?
Address8039 Balboa Avenue, Suite B
|Monday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 12:00|
Phone+1 858 503 7755
Top tips for renting a car from Hertz in San Diego
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Hertz in San Diego for C$ 47 or less
- Book your rental car from San Diego in Hertz at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Economy rental cars from Hertz in San Diego are around 29% cheaper than other car types, on average
FAQs about renting a car from Hertz in San Diego
How much does it cost to rent a car from Hertz in San Diego?
On average a rental car from Hertz in San Diego costs C$ 54 per day.
What is the most popular rental car from Hertz in San Diego?
Intermediate (Hyundai Elantra or similar) is the most frequently booked rental car type from Hertz in San Diego.
How many car rental locations does Hertz have in San Diego?
Hertz has 11 rental locations in San Diego. Take a look at our Hertz rental location map to find the best rental cars near you.
Does Hertz have a car rental location at the airport: San Diego airport (SAN)?
Does Hertz offer shuttle or airport pick-up services from San Diego airport (SAN)?