- All reviews
Cons: Drop off locations and prices
Pros: Fast & easy
Cons: Everything was good
Pros: Horrible over the phone customer service.
Cons: Didn’t know about toll costs until arriving. Wish we’d known beforehand so we could have made a better educated decision.
Pros: Returning the vehicle, the employee receiving the vehicle was courteous and helpful.
Cons: I was waiting in line for an hour at MIA Rental Car Center, there was only one employee at the counter. The vehicle I rented was very dirty inside and out and the seats were damaged.
Cons: I choose a wild card and it was the smallest car in the place
Pros: The car was in good condition.
Cons: The person with whom I interacted was not helpful and almost disinterested. The toll fees (Miami) seemed very high and there was utter lack of clarity on what I was being charged. Additionally, the above mentioned person was not ready to explain the toll costs.
Way to go Thrifty
Pros: Good value - new car, no problems, and a good price!
Cons: Small wait. But professionally managed.
Pros: Convenient, car quality, price
Dependable car hire
Pros: When we had problems with the first car it was very easy to swap it for a different one. Both cars were clean.
Cons: Took ages at Miami Airport to get served. First car being faulty. Not much choice at the airport.
Nickel and dime
Pros: The car was nice
Cons: Employees were not friendly, did not explain charges clearly. They insisted we needed to pay for a toll pass to travel to key west despite no toll roads on the route. They made us pay for 2 drivers even though my husband was the only driver. Upon drop off they told us we would have to pay a fee for dropping the car off 2 days early despite asking that at pickup. Very deceitful.
Huge difference in price quoted!
Cons: What i was quoted online doubled at pickup
Other suppliers in Miami scored
- 4.0/10 Executive Car Rental car rentals in Miami
- 7.4/10 Avis car rentals in Miami
- 5.9/10 Ace car rentals in Miami
- 8.9/10 National car rentals in Miami
- 6.9/10 Payless car rentals in Miami
- 7.2/10 Budget car rentals in Miami
- 6.9/10 Hertz car rentals in Miami
- 5.9/10 Advantage car rentals in Miami
- 5.2/10 Fox car rentals in Miami
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Miami
- 8.6/10 Enterprise car rentals in Miami
- 7.6/10 Sixt car rentals in Miami
- 6.5/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Miami
- 7.2/10 Dollar car rentals in Miami
Where can I find Thrifty car rentals in Miami?
Address3900 Nw 25th Street
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
Phone+1 877 283 0898
Top tips for renting a car from Thrifty in Miami
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Thrifty in Miami for C$ 39 or less
- Book your rental car from Miami in Thrifty at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Economy rental cars from Thrifty in Miami are around 57% cheaper than other car types, on average
FAQs about renting a car from Thrifty in Miami
How much does it cost to rent a car from Thrifty in Miami?
On average a rental car from Thrifty in Miami costs C$ 50 per day.
What is the most popular rental car from Thrifty in Miami?
Economy (Hyundai Accent or similar) is the most frequently booked rental car type from Thrifty in Miami.
How many car rental locations does Thrifty have in Miami?
Thrifty has 2 rental locations in Miami. Take a look at our Thrifty rental location map to find the best rental cars near you.
Does Thrifty have a car rental location at the airport: Miami airport (MIA)?
Does Thrifty offer shuttle or airport pick-up services from Miami airport (MIA)?