Find cheap flights to Beirut
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|July||Most popular time to fly (11% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 908||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 687||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Beirut
- Looking for cheap airfare to Beirut? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Beirut for the following prices or less: From Ottawa C$ 1075, from Vancouver Intl C$ 1170, from Calgary C$ 1325
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Beirut is November.
- Due to the distance between Canada and Beirut, it is almost impossible to find direct flights to Beirut. If you would like to ensure that your trip is as short as possible, consider booking your reservation with either Qatar Airways or Air France. Both of these airlines are known for having many flights between the two locations with only one layover.
- If you’re interested in doing some shopping during your time in Beirut, be sure to stop by one of the 5 duty-free stores in Beirut–Rafic Hariri International Airport. These stores sell both souvenirs and name-brand goods such as cigars, electronics, clothing, art, food products and cosmetics.
- Hoping to connect your phone or laptop to WiFi once you have landed in Beirut Airport? You’re in luck, as the airport offers 30 minutes of free WiFi per day for each device. If you wish to have additional internet, additional time can be purchased for a fee.
- For those that are travelling with their families, take note of the several baby-care facilities that are scattered throughout Beirut International Airport. These rooms offer separate nursing areas, change tables and comfortable chairs, making them a convenient place for parents to tend to their children.
- To relax after your flight to Beirut has landed, purchase an access pass for one of the several private lounges located in Beirut International Airport. These lounges provide travelers with complimentary snacks, drinks, high-speed WiFi and TV access, perfect for decompressing.
FAQs - booking Beirut flights
What is the cheapest flight to Beirut?
How far is Beirut Airport from central Beirut?
What is the name of Beirut’s airport?
What hotels are near Beirut–Rafic Hariri International Airport?
Does Beirut–Rafic Hariri International Airport have a prayer room?
What is the best way to travel from Beirut–Rafic Hariri International Airport to downtown Beirut?
How far is Beirut–Rafic Hariri International Airport from the National Museum of Beirut?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Beirut?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Beirut?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Beirut?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Beirut?
Top 5 airlines flying to Beirut
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Beirut Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Beirut Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.