Find cheap flights to Kuala Lumpur Airport
Good to know
|May||Best time to beat the crowds (7% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (12% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 914||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 533||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Kuala Lumpur Airport
- Looking for cheap airfare to Kuala Lumpur Airport? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Kuala Lumpur Airport for the following prices or less: From Vancouver Intl C$ 715, from Calgary C$ 947, from Ottawa C$ 1090
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Kuala Lumpur Airport is November.
- Your unique experience in the capital city of Malaysia begins the moment that your flight to Kuala Lumpur lands at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL). Friendly Airport CARE Ambassadors, easy to identify either by the white sash they wear or by their blue jackets, are there to assist you with any questions you may have regarding the airport.
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport is divided into two terminals. Terminal KLIA 2 is most often used for budget airlines such as Air Asia and Cebu Pacific, and Terminal KLIA is where flights from international airlines land, such as KLM, Air France, Delta Airlines and Qatar Airways.
- If you need to unwind after your long flight to Kuala Lumpur, head over to Level 1 of the satellite building, before customs and immigration, and opt for a relaxing massage at Rest, Relax, Reflex or take a quick nap at the Sama-Sama Express Hotel.
- If you feel unwell after your flight and wish to see a doctor before leaving the airport, there are two 24/7 clinics in the airport, one on Level 3 of the main terminal building and one on Level 1 of the satellite building.
- The non-stop train KLIA Ekspres connects both airport terminals to KL Sentral in the city centre in under 30 minutes. One-way tickets cost RM 55 (about C$ 18) and can be purchased online before your arrival.
FAQs - booking Kuala Lumpur Airport flights
What is the cheapest flight to Kuala Lumpur Airport?
How far is Kuala Lumpur Airport Airport from central Kuala Lumpur?
How far is Kuala Lumpur International Airport frim Petronas Tower?
Can you leave Kuala Lumpur International Airport during a layover?
Where can I rent a car at Kuala Lumpur airport?
Where can I exchange currency at Kuala Lumpur International Airport?
What’s the most convenient bus to get from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to the city centre?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Kuala Lumpur Airport?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Kuala Lumpur Airport?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Kuala Lumpur Airport?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Kuala Lumpur Airport?
Top 5 airlines flying to Kuala Lumpur Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Kuala Lumpur Airport Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Kuala Lumpur Airport Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Kuala Lumpur Airport
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.