Find cheap flights to Mumbai
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (19% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 1038||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 774||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Mumbai
- Looking for cheap airfare to Mumbai? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Mumbai for the following prices or less: From Vancouver C$ 1109, from Montreal C$ 1203, from Toronto C$ 1218
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Mumbai is February.
- Due to the length of the trip, it is extremely rare to find direct flights to Mumbai. To make your flight as short as possible, consider booking your reservation with either Air Canada or United Airlines, as they are known for having quick layovers that will help to reduce your total travel time.
- If you’re traveling with children, make sure to stop by one of the child care rooms in Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport after your flight to Mumbai lands. These rooms contain change tables, nursing stations and comfortable chairs, making them a convenient area to tend to your child after a long day of traveling.
- For those that would like to store some of their luggage or personal items upon arrival at Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport, pay a visit to the Left Luggage facility in the Arrivals terminal. This facility charges both hourly and daily rates that vary depending on the size of the items, and you can store your belongings for as long as you would like.
- Hoping to freshen up after your flight lands? Purchase an access pass to the Aviserv Lounge in Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport in order to access their private showers. This lounge provides travelers with towels and toiletries, and there is no time limit for how long you can stay.
- If you’re interested in being pampered after a long flight, visit one of the Heaven on Earth Express Spas in Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport. These spas offer a variety of services, including manicures, facials and massages, making them an enjoyable place to relax and treat yourself.
FAQs - booking Mumbai flights
What is the cheapest flight to Mumbai?
How far is Mumbai Airport from central Mumbai?
What is the name of Mumbai’s airport?
What shopping options are there in Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport?
What hotels are near Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport?
What is the best way to travel from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport to downtown Mumbai?
Are there prayer rooms in Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Mumbai Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Mumbai Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Mumbai
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.