Find cheap flights to Stockholm
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (6% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 892||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 623||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Stockholm
- Looking for cheap airfare to Stockholm? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Stockholm for the following prices or less: From Vancouver C$ 845, from Toronto C$ 952, from Montreal C$ 1144
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Stockholm is January.
- Out of the 3 airports in Stockholm, the biggest and most commonly used is Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN), and though it is not the closest airport to the city, it is very well connected by public transport and shuttle buses. Stockholm Bromma Airport (BMA) is the closest in terms of distance and is also well connected with public transport, however it is a small airport and is used by a limited number of airlines.
- If you need to relax after a long flight to Stockholm ArlandaAirport, head to Flygterapeuterna located in Sky City for a massage, an acupuncture treatment or to see a chiropractor. You can also opt for a haircut at Flygfrisoren, where your experience begins with a hair wash while you sit in a massage chair.
- Download the Swedavia app to get real-time flight updates, airport services and transport information at the tip of your fingers. The app covers all of the Swedavia airports which include Stockholm ArlandaAirport and Stockholm BrommaAirport.
- If you would like to store your luggage at Stockholm Arlanda Airport, head to Bagport which is located in the public area of Terminal 5 on level 1. It is open from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm and offers storage for luggage or clothing items. Alternatively, there are storage lockers in Terminals 2, 4 and 5, some suitable for oversized luggage such as skis.
- The Menzies Aurora Lounge at the Stockholm Arlanda Airport offers a quiet space to relax or to do some work after your flight to Stockholm. It offers refreshments and beverages, as well as some basic business facilities such as a photocopier and computers with an internet connection. The lounge has 3 locations, in Terminal 2 next to Gate 89 and in Terminal 5 next to Gate 1 and Gate F26.
FAQs - booking Stockholm flights
What is the cheapest flight to Stockholm?
Which Stockholm airport is closest to central Stockholm?
How do I get from Stockholm ArlandaAirport to the city centre using public transport?
How do I get from Stockholm BrommaAirport to the city centre?
How do I get from Stockholm Skavsta Airport to the city centre?
Are there any onsite airport hotels at the Stockholm ArlandaAirport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Stockholm
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Stockholm Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Stockholm Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Stockholm
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.