Find cheap flights to Trinidad and Tobago
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds (5% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (10% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 641||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 317||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Trinidad and Tobago
- Looking for cheap airfare to Trinidad and Tobago? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Trinidad and Tobago for the following prices or less: From Vancouver Intl C$ 430, from Toronto C$ 668, from Calgary C$ 1005
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Trinidad and Tobago is January.
- Before flying to Trinidad and Tobago, travellers should be aware that using a credit card can be difficult on the smaller island of Tobago, so you will need to exchange money into the Trinidad/Tobago dollar. Credit cards are widely accepted throughout Trinidad, however only the city of Scarborough on Tobago accepts credit cards.
- If you are flying with Caribbean Airlines then you should fly into Piarco International Airport (POS), which is the primary hub and operating base for the airline. The airport has a Club Caribbean lounge in the main terminal for passengers with elite status and premium tickets.
- Book your flights to Trinidad and Tobago well in advance if you plan to join in with Trinidad and Tobago’s Carnival. The two-day celebration takes place near the Easter Holidays, as this coincides with Ash Wednesday, so avoid travelling to Trinidad and Tobago during this time of the year. Flight and travel prices often rise during this time.
- If you plan to visit the Temple in the Sea, then you will need to fly to Piarco International Airport in Trinidad. Located in Waterloo, the Hindu temple is a 46min drive from the airport.
- If you are looking for the nearest airport to Englishman's Bay, then you should fly to A.N.R. Robinson International Airport (TAB). The secluded beach sits on the coast of Tobago, between Castara and Parlatuvier, and is just over a 1h drive from the airport.
FAQs - booking Trinidad and Tobago flights
How long is the flight to Trinidad and Tobago?
What is the cheapest flight to Trinidad and Tobago?
Which airlines fly to Trinidad and Tobago?
What are the most popular destinations in Trinidad and Tobago?
Do I need a visa to fly into Trinidad and Tobago?
Are there any direct flights to Trinidad and Tobago?
I want to visit Pitch Lake, where should I fly into?
Which airport in Trinidad and Tobago is nearest to Fort King George?
Which is the largest airport in Trinidad and Tobago?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top airline flying to Trinidad and Tobago
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to Trinidad and Tobago (Round-trip)
Book cheap flights to Trinidad and Tobago (One-way)
Flights to Trinidad and Tobago
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.