YEG - MNL
Find cheap flights from Edmonton to Manila
Good to know
|April||Best time to beat the crowds (15% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (28% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 833||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 786||or less|
When to book flights from Edmonton to Manila
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for C$ 975 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Edmonton to Manila was found, on average, 76 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is April.
- Morning departure is around 12% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
- After booking your flight from Edmonton to Manila, check which terminal you’ll be landing at when you reach the Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL). International flights typically arrive at Terminal 1 or Terminal 3, the biggest terminals.
- Need help with your luggage? Pay for one of the official airport porters to help you out. Please note that the official employees have a numbered uniform and carry Manila International Airport’s identification. The service fee is around ₱52 (C$ 1.32) per luggage piece, and the airport follows a strict no-tips policy.
- For passengers who’d like to grab a bite to eat after a long flight from Edmonton to Manila, there are a few restaurant options in the arrivals area of Terminal 3, including a convenience store with food and drinks open 24/7.
- Travelling from the airport to Manila is more convenient by taxi. At the airport, passengers will find three kinds of taxis. There are two metred taxis, yellow and white cabs, and one fixed rate taxi option, also known as a coupon taxi. The only advantage of the fixed rate taxi is that you know what you’re going to pay beforehand, but if you’re on a budget, the yellow and white taxis are usually cheaper. Initial fees start at ₱70 (C$ 1.78) for yellow taxis and ₱40 (about C$ 1.01) for white taxis.
- To exchange money into the local currency, Philippine Pesos, there are banks, exchange currency offices and ATMs in the arrivals area of both Terminal 1 and Terminal 3.
FAQs for booking Edmonton to Manila flights
How long does a flight from Edmonton to Manila take?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Edmonton to Manila?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Edmonton to Manila?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Edmonton to Manila?
How long will it take to reach Manila’s city centre from the airport?
Are there rideshare services available at Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport?
Is there a hotel at Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport?
Are there buses from Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport to the city centre?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines serving Edmonton to Manila Ninoy Aquino Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Edmonton to Manila (round-trip)
Book cheap flights from Edmonton to Manila (one-way)
Edmonton - Manila Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.