Pros: Staff were friendly
Cons: There are tons of hidden fees involved so the price advertised is not right - from premium location surcharge of $40 to all sorts of other hidden fees - I booked my car for $54 and ended up paying $289. The location is also not very easy to find.
Pros: the booking system messed me up and it was nightmare to cancel - I havent recieved my tax/booking fee back yet.
Cons: no idea.
Pros: pick-up reception desk employee drop-off employee speed and ease of process online booking mobile app
Cons: mobile app registration
Cons: The Mississauga staff were passive aggressive and condescending. An unpleasant experience.
Cons: $1600+ for a 6 day rental is crazy. How much could a Toronto to Montreal drop really be worth. Car also had many areas of damage nobody really looked at, hope they don’t try to nail me for prior damages.
Cons: No one to assist in pick-up & drop off, which is in parking area 6 levels down
Pros: Service was fast. No fuss. Would definitely come back and recommend
Good value and easy.
Pros: Was able to pick up in one location and drop off in another. The fees were reasonable. I found it impossible to area he online but quite manageable in person.
Nice but for the price!
Pros: Easy pick up. the Avis Agent extended a small discount for govt employees.
Cons: While I enjoyed this rental experience overall, of the several vehicles I had rented over the previous 3 weeks, this rental from Avis was the most expensive per day by almost $50. That was including the small discount your agent gave me as a municipal Govt employee.
Friendly welcome, not so good at drop-off
Pros: We picked this car up at the small airport at London, Ontario and were greeted by name. The car was waiting right outside the building.
Cons: I didn't realise that using the toll road to Toronto airport would result in a $17 admin fee as well as the charge. We also had problems finding a petrol station near the airport and had to pay the refuelling fee.
Fast efficient drop off
Pros: Very quick throughput, and problem resolution.
Cons: Didn't check paperwork, and tried to charge me for gas, even though the note said collected with half a tank! Glad I checked.
Pros: The car was clean
Cons: Customer service, the guy who waited on us was rude and seemed irritated we were there
Other suppliers in Mississauga scored
- 8.6/10 Alamo car rentals in Mississauga
- 8.0/10 Budget car rentals in Mississauga
- 4.0/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Mississauga
- 8.9/10 Enterprise car rentals in Mississauga
- 6.7/10 Hertz car rentals in Mississauga
- 8.6/10 Thrifty car rentals in Mississauga
- 4.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Mississauga
- 9.8/10 Driving Force car rentals in Mississauga
- 7.0/10 Routes Car & Truck Rentals car rentals in Mississauga
Where can I find Avis car rentals in Mississauga?
Top tips for renting a car from Avis in Mississauga
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Avis in Mississauga for C$ 49 or less
- Book your rental car from Mississauga in Avis at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Compact rental cars from Avis in Mississauga are around 58% cheaper than other car types, on average